Eminem - Remastered (old albums)

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
I hate that fucking song so much. I’ve probably only listened to the whole thing maybe three times and once was because someone played it a bar. Supposedly he came in the studio BROODING and recorded it in just one take. It’s not on the clean version of the album at all and is replaced by the South Park “don’t do drugs” song.
It¨s probably my favourite Eminem track, I love some storytelling in my music. It's like it's taken out of some hip hop musical.

Voscabulary

jen_tomlinson’s #1 fan
I like his goofy stuff more than his serious stuff. I would have preferred Relapse 2 over Recovery which was the original plan.
the slim shady lp's the only thing of em's I really enjoy, but that may just be because I tend to gravitate towards the wild cards of hip-hop (odb, dmx, danny brown, etc, etc.) anything where eminem is taking himself seriously is straight up unlistenable to me. how anyone can tolerate that constipated rage rapping is beyond me

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
the slim shady lp's the only thing of em's I really enjoy, but that may just be because I tend to gravitate towards the wild cards of hip-hop (odb, dmx, danny brown, etc, etc.) anything where eminem is taking himself seriously is straight up unlistenable to me. how anyone can tolerate that constipated rage rapping is beyond me
“It’s Hot and Hell is Dark” is the best hip hop album of all time. DMX is the illest. Two platinum albums in one year.

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Does everyone here not already own every Eminem album? I actually bought the cd for Revival and it was fucking terrible so I just stopped listening to anything new he does. I think he’s had 4 albums since then.
Yeah revival was fucking horrible. First album of his where I genuinely hated every song. I did enjoy a couple of songs from Kamikaze but I never go back to it the way I go back to those first four albums. It's weird, I hated relapse when it came out but it's grown on me more than all his other post Encore work.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Yeah revival was fucking horrible. First album of his where I genuinely hated every song. I did enjoy a couple of songs from Kamikaze but I never go back to it the way I go back to those first four albums. It's weird, I hated relapse when it came out but it's grown on me more than all his other post Encore work.
Relapse is his last amazing album if you don’t count the Bad Meets Evil one. The only good song on Revival is the one where he mocks mumble rap and it sounds better than all his songs even though it’s a goof.

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Relapse is his last amazing album if you don’t count the Bad Meets Evil one. The only good song on Revival is the one where he mocks mumble rap and it sounds better than all his songs even though it’s a goof.
Hopsin has a song called no words that does the exact same thing and a lot of people think it's one of his best songs which must irritate the fuck out of him.