• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Elon Musk buys 9.2% of Patrick's life

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Elon made a billion just by that purchase impact. See pat, that is what a real ROI is. Not spending over $100k on a lolsuit that ends up billing you $30k and a lien on your house.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
OyIf1ht.png

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
@CarolMaxheinie did you mention you’ve met Musk before? He’s a bit of a troll himself, maybe he would be interested in the pig’s antics? I would be worried about it tarnishing your professional reputation but my instincts tell me he’d appreciate the entertainment.

Imagine trying to tell a billionaire who’s life’s work is interplanetary travel about Patrick.

G

A question...

What has Pat won, since meeting us? He has a lien on his house, owes 30k in debt to Quasi and who knows what to the SFWA in their arrangement... He no longer performs his horrible stand-up comedy. He wasn't re-signed to a book deal and has published 0 books since meeting that weren't already in the pipeline. His prospects on spec are grim.

His YouTube channel is about as popular as the Hooligans hobo jizz soup of the day. The entire world now knows he got cucked in front of his dumb fucking face and signed away his rights to his daughter like a coward. All of this search results are Kiwi, here, ED, or people covering those stories. Even if he got us all put in cyberjail tomorrow for fatshaming, he can never erase all of this now and try as he might he can't create enough sob stories on podcasts to balance it out. Not by a long shot.

He can't even get a restraining order against Andy Nads. Everything that happened to him that was positive, like the TV show bit where he fatly speculated on aliens for a show nobody watched and was immediately forgotten... Was in the works in that first year.

It's all dried up like Niki's pussy in the absence of her dyke best friend.

But hey, he invested all of his time and efforts to building a Twitter following that can't seem to break 50k followers no matter how many dozens of posts per hour he averages. And now that's no longer the safe place he thought it was, for long. The echo chamber circle jerk of purple haired faggots and mentally ill pedophiles all clapping and crying in the right places for Pat's hot takes on Trump being bad and abortion being good? Yeah it's been dying for awhile and now Elon is setting up to balance things away from the anonymous lunatics Pat pleads for attention from.

And all the while your abandoned daughter gets older, your hair gets greyer, your chins get fatter, your heart gets more clogged, your hey day of pretending around Milwaukee to be Stephen King meets George Carlin meets Rachel Maddow are getting smaller in the rear view. You're a joke to online media, law enforcement, the courts and now thousands of people on multiple platforms.

Post 159 times today though, while you can. The dopamine will make it all okay under your blanket.

The above gay fucking novel I wrote on the shitter will have more readers than your Tiny Tim shit.
Brilliant takedown. This should be his obituary, basically.