• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Elon Musk buys 9.2% of Patrick's life

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
200w.gif

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
@CarolMaxheinie did you mention you’ve met Musk before? He’s a bit of a troll himself, maybe he would be interested in the pig’s antics? I would be worried about it tarnishing your professional reputation but my instincts tell me he’d appreciate the entertainment.
If the stars aligned where Elon personally called twitter to have pats account permanently suspended I will quit the internet. There would be nothing left to see.

Forum Clout
@CarolMaxheinie did you mention you’ve met Musk before? He’s a bit of a troll himself, maybe he would be interested in the pig’s antics? I would be worried about it tarnishing your professional reputation but my instincts tell me he’d appreciate the entertainment.
Make sure you run up to him in public and start breathlessly explaining that there's this Sci fi author in Milwaukee who insulted Norm Macdonald on Twitter and fans of a certain dead radio show latched onto him and made him the greatest lolcow since Chris Chan and he tried to sue the internet for calling him fat and...

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
If the stars aligned where Elon personally called twitter to have pats account permanently suspended I will quit the internet. There would be nothing left to see.
As a tribute to KillaKuhn i would turn my babies head into sidewalk chalk and your moms box for good. There would be nothing left to life.