Elisa Jordana gets fucked up

This bitch, Fatrick, and Snackie are essentially in the same class of human beings - worthless leeches who are too lazy to do honest work, and they delude themselves to be more successful than they really are by cosplaying as public figures and demanding handouts.
I would personally suck Patrick's herpes infested cock and give him every penny I have if it meant that we could get these "Shwartz's" out of the West for good.

Pat is fundamentally a dumb, weak mentally ill man. His flaws are pathetic but human.

These Schwartz's are Satan's spawn. No comparison.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Work was a shitshow today, thank you for this. That was like an older sibling type of reality check, he just pulled her hair and made her smell his balls. She's lucky he didn't push her out and take off with the car, or smash her face into the wheel. I didn't read any of the posts explaining who she is, seeing her being a nasty bitch is plenty.

Niggercuntkikefaggot

Hold my hand, dude
Work was a shitshow today, thank you for this. That was like an older sibling type of reality check, he just pulled her hair and made her smell his balls. She's lucky he didn't push her out and take off with the car, or smash her face into the wheel. I didn't read any of the posts explaining who she is, seeing her being a nasty bitch is plenty.
Hope your day gets better, nigger

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...

This is one of the greatest videos I've seen in years! 🤣 Dude smashed her, fucked her mouth real quick "cum here dumb cunt!," man handled her out the car while continuing to call her a dumb cunt and then stole her car after telling the concerned citizen that she deserves to be dragged behind the vehicle by her hair.

This fawwkin guy rules! ADMINS put this dude's face up top instead of kike boy Norm McDonaldsteinowitz.

This is Owen royalty right here!

I'm on my third viewing and I'm fully erect and leaking pre-cum... HERE COMES DA PRE!

Last edited:

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Nice going from talking like a cunt to pleading for your life stupid
Fawwkin THANK YOU for this! 🤣
This was a much welcomed, unexpected surprise. Got a nigga rib on both sides hurtin' all the way up and down like silly symphonies playin' on a nigga rib!

Lotta prawhblum's over dere *sniff*

Attachments

• vlcsnap_2016_04_05_09h04m27s485.png
    vlcsnap_2016_04_05_09h04m27s485.png
    64.9 KB · Views: 13