• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Elementary School Shooting in Nashville

G

Just saw a news report on it, they tried very hard to not mention much about the shooter, used a clip of a sgt calling them “she” and nothing more. They really don’t want anyone knowing the shooter is a man that claims to be a woman now. It’s official, if you’re trans and commit a serious crime you’re an evil bigot if you mention the shooter was trans.

Wasn’t that Texas school shooter a tranny? I remember any information of the shooter was buried quick and never mentioned again.
It's a woman that claims to be a man.

Well, it was.

Wa4892

Forum Clout
I gotta a question and what better place to than here. I am asking this unironically and not to stir up shit. I've seen news reports about the shooter with different answers so .......

Shooter was Trans ........ Are we talking they have a penis and want to be a girl? Or, does the shooter have a vagina and want to be a boy?

I've seen news saying trans woman and others saying trans man. Which is it?

G

I gotta a question and what better place to than here. I am asking this unironically and not to stir up shit. I've seen news reports about the shooter with different answers so .......

Shooter was Trans ........ Are we talking they have a penis and want to be a girl? Or, does the shooter have a vagina and want to be a boy?

It was a womb-having individual

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout

Born a girl and wanted to become Ellen Page.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
1680033955444.png