Elementary School Shooting in Nashville

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
1680271898867.png

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
I've seen that clip (and even longer versions) passed around yet no one is saying when her statement was actually recorded and what the question preceding her statement was so I'm not impressed. No doubt she's an asshole but I need context.
Yup. Reminds me of how every liberal took Trump's speech at Charlottesville and shared him speaking up until he condemned the the supposed white supremacists who were there.

Imager

Yup. Reminds me of how every liberal took Trump's speech at Charlottesville and shared him speaking up until he condemned the the supposed white supremacists who were there.
Yeah I can't find the whole clip. But directionally, it's correct, even if it came from another day, unlike Trump's which edited out a critical part (why must the racists be condemned, totally? When it's racist to want to keep the statues up maybe the racists should be supported here).

This is the official statement released by the Biden White House. This is as politically tone deaf as you can get after 3 children died in a shooting by a tranny:
d5a95b539cc4a992.png

And yes it's real.

So is it tone deaf, or is it just power telling us who is in control and who is protected?

My answer is that it doesn't matter because the empire is crumbling and we're likely all fucked in the long term.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Yeah I can't find the whole clip. But directionally, it's correct, even if it came from another day, unlike Trump's which edited out a critical part (why must the racists be condemned, totally? When it's racist to want to keep the statues up maybe the racists should be supported here).

This is the official statement released by the Biden White House. This is as politically tone deaf as you can get after 3 children died in a shooting by a tranny:
d5a95b539cc4a992.png

And yes it's real.

So is it tone deaf, or is it just power telling us who is in control and who is protected?

My answer is that it doesn't matter because the empire is crumbling and we're likely all fucked in the long term.
It's from 2021.

Imager

It's from 2021.
I really appreciate the correction.

There is nothing to be gained by doing this and it sucks that people do it. If a conservative did it, what's the point of changing the fucking date? You can just point to statements like this as a contributing factor. Like the date being modified doesn't make it any less heinous.

Imager

I really appreciate the correction.

There is nothing to be gained by doing this and it sucks that people do it. If a conservative did it, what's the point of changing the fucking date? You can just point to statements like this as a contributing factor. Like the date being modified doesn't make it any less heinous.
No, it was from 2023, I just posted the wrong link from 2021. IT'S REAL!

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!

Jesus fucking christ. I really hope this is the final straw with people.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!

This thread has got some twists and turns for sure.