Elementary School Shooting in Nashville

LiberalPussy

E5A25E20-F250-4361-9FA6-43F1A34857D3.png

2Shirts1Egg2

Shoulda kept his mouth shut. LIKE A MUTE!!!
I appreciate @RobertMewler and others keeping me sane. Like I said, I don't know what to believe. I can argue a ton about race issues, but when it comes to psyops and gayops I try to keep an open mind.

That said, (((they))) *ARE* trying to diminish tranny influence and put that queer genie back in its bottle. Even the NYT was saying maybe it's gone too far recently.

But even without that, how do I know? Well, Waukesha, WI was a mass murder done by an "SUV". Remember that? More people died there. More kids. More grandmothers. And they swept that under the rug once they found out it was a Black nationalist.

Sandy Hook never had crime scene photos released.

But in this case, within a day, we've got hi-res body cam footage and surveillance footage, and lots of media stories about this things pronouns, etc. They aren't burying this story at all.

The question is why the different treatment? There's a reason they do everything.
TLDR: It's my day off and I'm fucked

They've hit upon the notion that the trans community isn't like BLM. 50% of them just want to get on with their shit in solitude and aren't going to be stirred up into a frenzy like BLM, Pride or even just women. A lot of them don't even want to go out the house. There is a greater degree for mental illness brought on by trauma but it's not to the same outrage mentality that you get with BLM riots in the states, and when it is, it's way less easy to manipulate and usually gets 'bathtub hormone' level crazy.

I agree in so much as I believe that there's a room with about a dozen guys in it that are controlling everything, I dont believe they're all Jewish (they'd have fucked one another over by now and the whole thing would have crumbled. I live in a fairly big city and have not once ever seen a Jewish person, the Protestants are in control here and it's shite) but there's probably a few and I also believe that they are trying to curb gun rights by any means possible. If I had to guess they saw the trans movement as #MeThree and are getting buyers remorse.

In Scotland we had a bill pass allowing anyone to change gender at 16 and a few weeks later there was this big row about whether a guy who now identifies as a woman could go to a female prison for raping 2 women before transitioning. A few weeks after that the 1st minister quits saying she's had enough. Make of that what you will.

The attention it's getting could also be due to the religious aspect of this too. Most of these shootings are just normal high schools. This one is a Christian school in Nashville (I'm guessing that's fairly down there in the south where they all believe in God right?) and the shooter is someone who has probably been told God hates her a bunch of times. It's got a few unique strands to it and perhaps it's not worth burying over one shooter not fitting the bill.

FWIW every trans person I've talked to IRL acknowledges outright that a lot of other trans people are out their minds. I don't believe it's all of them.

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
TLDR: It's my day off and I'm fucked

They've hit upon the notion that the trans community isn't like BLM. 50% of them just want to get on with their shit in solitude and aren't going to be stirred up into a frenzy like BLM, Pride or even just women. A lot of them don't even want to go out the house. There is a greater degree for mental illness brought on by trauma but it's not to the same outrage mentality that you get with BLM riots in the states, and when it is, it's way less easy to manipulate and usually gets 'bathtub hormone' level crazy.

I agree in so much as I believe that there's a room with about a dozen guys in it that are controlling everything, I dont believe they're all Jewish (they'd have fucked one another over by now and the whole thing would have crumbled. I live in a fairly big city and have not once ever seen a Jewish person, the Protestants are in control here and it's shite) but there's probably a few and I also believe that they are trying to curb gun rights by any means possible. If I had to guess they saw the trans movement as #MeThree and are getting buyers remorse.

In Scotland we had a bill pass allowing anyone to change gender at 16 and a few weeks later there was this big row about whether a guy who now identifies as a woman could go to a female prison for raping 2 women before transitioning. A few weeks after that the 1st minister quits saying she's had enough. Make of that what you will.

The attention it's getting could also be due to the religious aspect of this too. Most of these shootings are just normal high schools. This one is a Christian school in Nashville (I'm guessing that's fairly down there in the south where they all believe in God right?) and the shooter is someone who has probably been told God hates her a bunch of times. It's got a few unique strands to it and perhaps it's not worth burying over one shooter not fitting the bill.

FWIW every trans person I've talked to IRL acknowledges outright that a lot of other trans people are out their minds. I don't believe it's all of them.
The thing is that this particular story hits every single thing that Conservative Christians have been saying about trannies for years.

And the story isn't being buried. And all of the police footage has been released. The only thing that hasn't been released is the tranifesto.

Even in Uvalde, TX, things weren't so clear so fast. So yes, it has a couple of unique things going for it, but why are they not burying this? They could, and they aren't.

2Shirts1Egg2

Shoulda kept his mouth shut. LIKE A MUTE!!!
The thing is that this particular story hits every single thing that Conservative Christians have been saying about trannies for years.

And the story isn't being buried. And all of the police footage has been released. The only thing that hasn't been released is the tranifesto.

Even in Uvalde, TX, things weren't so clear so fast. So yes, it has a couple of unique things going for it, but why are they not burying this? They could, and they aren't.
Another factor is that it's a private school and these will be the kids of rich people

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit