Elderly Gay Man Shows off SC Estate

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
looks like yet another shitty mcmansion neighborhood but on 3-5 acre lots so it feels like an “estate.”
Someone posted satellite images of the lot and it's exactly that. It's surrounded by a dozen other McMansions parcelled into identical strips and all of them are a few miles away from a highway.

Nana's trying to exaggerate the size by bragging about 'his' river and the woods being big enough to get lost in, but the images clearly show that his estate ends at the muddy stream and the patch of trees that surrounds his home seemed fairly small. As it is, it's a shoddily-built abode in a clearing surrounded by a bunch of new growth gnarled saplings that only seem good for breeding venomous wildlife. A young family or some outdoorsy types could liven up the place but Nana has zero intention of doing any improvement so it's just going to stay underwhelming.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Screenshot_20240413-164544~3.png

Nice trailer park neighbors, stupid.

bumbum8

It died on the vine
From one shitty subdivision to another. With no show to really do, no visitors, no family, one really must wonder what exactly Nana is going to do out there in the "woods".

Keeps mentioning the guns, but no videos at the range or shooting cans or anything. I'm starting to feel like the old bat is scared she's gonna blow her wrist or shoulder off if she dared to act tough. The guns are probably all on Missy's side of the bed.

Maybe I am spoiled by rolling green hills with a 11th century church and stone walls everywhere around me but that kinda looks...shit worthless land
It might be worth something to someone with ambition, but it's just going to be a series of problems and annoying maintenance for AntH. I hope invasive Japanese Knotweed starts growing from that shitty stream.

You know he sees life in the city going on without him and he hates himself a little more each day for the stupid decisions he's made with his network, his real estate, his gambling, his love life, and his bank account. No one else is putting their homes up for sale and running to join him in South Carolina. No mutant ballwashers to kiss his ass at his poker table every weekend. No stupid karaoke jams. Just him, a cat, and a manbodied live-in prostitute grunting in the garage.

No one is buying his "I'm the happiest I've ever been" larp.