Elderly Gay Man Shows off SC Estate

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
1_MajJ1SltMReoKQYxHzz2vA.jpg

drawing of nana in the woods

Last edited:

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
He must be bored to the point of suicide if he's resorting to going outdoors in the sunlight. Nana shuns the sun. And that voice affectation thing he does, where he talks like a fag Mr. Rogers, is really spiraling out of control.

What's he supposed to do? No more booze. No money to gamble. No show engagement. No friends, really. No guns. No family except the leech and a titless sister who would make him sad. All the kids to creepshot are protected by dads with guns. The only games he insists on playing he goes 0:50 in.
No idea what's left. Drones, maybe? Or would his hands shake too much to pilot? If I were him I'd just buy every drug I ever heard of off the dark web and have a couple last years of a good party.

But there's no nigs! As opposed to his property in Roslyn Heights Long Island, where Anthony had to fight off black people in his yard like Dead Rising.
Danny, this guy literally just did this entire “tour” to say “nigger”. That was the sole purpose.

Was his face even half this horribly weathered and leathered back in the day up close?? Did he just mutter slurs to himself like a homeless person? And most importantly, what were these three now failed assholes making? A mil a year each? Three mil?

Your kike ass is doing better than them and this point probably, even though you’ve disappeared from the entertainment scene.

We’ve got a former celeritous “toughie” Wormfag who now gets his fat saghole and bank account ravaged by a giant, Aryan, trans Norseman, an early onset dementia-stricken brothaman who talks to beer bottles at the local bar he records at with 5 viewers, and a reptilian, ephebophile leatherface with a dead media empire who lost all his money.

alkiefuck2

don't call me scarface
Screenshots please as most of us are blocked.
Nice having a twitter account, faggot.
You're missing nothing, some elderly homosexual man, who is clearly lonely walks about through the "woods", saying nothing of substance to a camera and pretends he gets lost, and then says he's going home to play some more CoD - the guy's 79.