• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Dushatar confirms authenticity of Fat Pig Jackie's screenshot

cachorro

Forum Clout
The one thing holding me back from going all in :brothaman_sm: with Jackie running a honey pot is her exchange with Torswats a couple weeks ago where she accused him of jerking off to her, him calling her horny, and generally making her look like an absolute nut job.

If she was running the account she'd just make her look like a hero and not a mentally unstable sexual pervert.
So what you’re saying is a woman who is widely considered completely unfuckable who has a known bizarre sexual history (groupie for trolls, nudes to minors, cybering in irc etc) wouldn’t incorporate some weird e-sex fantasy shit in her gimmick where she gets to pretend she’s being desired by the same type of guy she’s lusted for in the past?

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
The one thing holding me back from going all in :brothaman_sm: with Jackie running a honey pot is her exchange with Torswats a couple weeks ago where she accused him of jerking off to her, him calling her horny, and generally making her look like an absolute nut job.

If she was running the account she'd just make her look like a hero and not a mentally unstable sexual pervert.
Lol I forgot about that. A guy who seems to have become a terrorist for teh lulz is left flabbergasted and asking "why are you like this?" Whatever your retarded plan is, keep it up, jackie.