• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Dushatar confirms authenticity of Fat Pig Jackie's screenshot

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
Can some one explain this to me? I'm 16 and don't know dick about the internet. Did she pretend to be torswats to trick Dushatar into admitting something? What felony did she commit while doing this?

Torswat Hapa was arrested in January.
Also a new "torswats" telegram channel created
within a couple of days jackie had "found this channel" and reported on it for threatening her
This channel wasnt advertised anywhere torswats previously frequented.
it was also spelt wrong only corrected when someone on here/kf pointed it out.
same for various syntax and emoji use.
it was also pointed out that there was no encryption key to verify authenticity.
this new torwats start threatening and insulting Pat and Jackie explicitly
Jackie is "speaking to this new torswats"
she claimed torwats said dan ordered swats
and bernard
and probably others i have missed
FBI drop their report.
Jackie then asks dushatar the swede to dm her on twitter.
This new "torwats" then posts that DM to the telegram channel
a dm that only jackie received

On its own has she broken the law? prob not, "its just a prank bro" "i was honey potting im a super special cyber security agent".
In this current scenario, actively muddying/inserting yourself into a federal investigation?
I'm sure they can find something to slap her down with if they so please.

Don't forget that Jackie has been an informant to the feds before. They probably know plenty about her and what to ignore or look into.
She'll probably be left alone prosecution wise as its easier to just pay her no mind.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
within a couple of days jackie had "found this channel" and reported on it for threatening her
it was also pointed out that there was no encryption key to verify authenticity.
and bernard
FBI drop their report.

On its own has she broken the law? prob not, "its just a prank bro" "i was honey potting im a super special cyber security agent".
In this current scenario, actively muddying/inserting yourself into a federal investigation?

Don't forget that Jackie has been an informant to the feds before. They probably know plenty about her and what to ignore or look into.
She'll probably be left alone prosecution wise as its easier to just pay her no mind.
Thanks character!

G

Can some one explain this to me? I'm 16 and don't know dick about the internet. Did she pretend to be torswats to trick Dushatar into admitting something? What felony did she commit while doing this?
Jackie is pretending to be Torswats on Telegram. After the *real* Torswats was arrested and her accusation against Dushatar/Janse proved to be totally wrong, Dushatar PM'd Jackie asking her "Ok will you NOW admit that you were wrong?". Fake Torswats (aka Jackie) posted a screenshot of this message from Dushatar, which nobody except Jackie could have possibly seen.

Forum Clout
Jackie is pretending to be Torswats on Telegram. After the *real* Torswats was arrested and her accusation against Dushatar/Janse proved to be totally wrong, Dushatar PM'd Jackie asking her "Ok will you NOW admit that you were wrong?". Fake Torswats (aka Jackie) posted a screenshot of this message from Dushatar, which nobody except Jackie could have possibly seen.
It's hard to believe, but she really is this retarded.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
and bernard
FBI drop their report.

Jackie also wrote that Torswats posted, "Jackie Singh owes me an apology. I'm not stopping until I get one" along with a Swedish flag emoji, further trying to tie Dushatar to Torswats. The FBI said her analyses were wrong but she's still trying to fool people into believing Dushatar is part of the Torswats group because she is in too deep now and cannot admit she made a mistake. She's truly evil.

810a79168219c878187f4666c633f45a.jpg

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
I think her motivation could be two-fold:
  • be her own source to write the super exclusive story about torswats
  • collect $50 in crypto from retards who fall for it and pocket it because she's poor and lazy and won't get a job.

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
Why did she post that DM? I don't even understand what the point of it was supposed to be.
here's my theory, she posted it a couple of hours BEFORE the document clearing Janse dropped. Her plan may have been to use that screenshot as EVIDENCE that her faildox was correct because only HE could've known the content of that DM and fake it. Claim that she was being framed for it by the Swede.

she was insisting it was him, then 2 hours later we learn the FBI looked into it and discredited her retarded theory, shit explodes on her face, ignores it because her followers don't know better

....either that or she simply tapped on the wrong image when attaching because her disgusting sausage fingers are huge

FamilyDollar

Welcome to our establishment
Forum Clout
BZZZZT! Wrong once more, atalker. (I think)

I’m pretty sure Pat’s first interactions with Meme Mike predate the KF thread. I think he is a true blue civilian.
Wasn't Meme Mike initially trying to actually provide Pat with useful advice? His first couple tweets to him seem genuine. I'm pretty sure he turned on Rick after a childing.
1706851381222.png