Dovid turning the screws

This was another Opie-ism.

How was working with Black Earl? Were his failures & blunders funny enough that you liked him?

As a fan, he was terrible at production. I remember one Sunday night I worked overtime and heading home, listening to the replay. Earl somehow had two different R&F shows going at the same time. I don’t even know how he did that.

Overall, worth the headaches? What is Earl good at?

@BenDovid

Why did the hosts insist on eating on mic and not during the breaks? Did nobody bring it up to them how disgusting and annoying it is to hear someone chew, drink and burp?

Because Jim didn't go to bed the night before until 4, and showed up at 5:58. When was he supposed to eat?

Opie lives a MILE away and has his butler pick him up and chauffer him to the studio by 5am. How is Opie supposed to read USA today, take a shit AND eat all at the same time?

Anthony woke up hungover and the thought of food made him want to puke until about 8am.

I don't see how you don't understand all this.

G

He lies just like Billy Mitchell.

The Karl Jobst video's are good. I look forward to the final outcome.
Need clarification because I don't understand it. Is it a crime or are they going to make some kind of judgment against Billy Mitchell for lying about video games? I just know that he's been in court for the past couple of years over it and I don't understand why.

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
Need clarification because I don't understand it. Is it a crime or are they going to make some kind of judgment against Billy Mitchell for lying about video games? I just know that he's been in court for the past couple of years over it and I don't understand why.
He lied about his scores for years. Cheating using MAME. And then some. Watch the videos on YT. Karl Jobst videos explain everything. There's like 8. He tries to sue everyone who claims he's a cheat. It’s coming to an end.

This is the first:

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
The lawsuits aren’t against Billy - They’re started by Billy against everyone. From what I understand theres two lawsuits

The first is against Youtubers who “defamed” him accusing him of cheating
The second is against Twin Galaxies for falsely removing his high scores

The entire goal is to “clear his name” and be the rightful “video game world champion”. Yes its that retarded

G

The lawsuits aren’t against Billy - They’re started by Billy against everyone. From what I understand theres two lawsuits

The first is against Youtubers who “defamed” him accusing him of cheating
The second is against Twin Galaxies for falsely removing his high scores

The entire goal is to “clear his name” and be the rightful “video game world champion”. Yes its that retarded
Thank you, J.G. I knew you would be able to sum that up.

If Billy Mitchell wanted to he could hold you down and rape you, he’s like 6”5 dude. You wouldn’t stand a chance.
If my 80 pound girlfriend wanted to beat his ass she could, and she's not even 5 feet tall.

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
Every time this is brought up I ask what I lied about and the thread goes cold.

Care to take a crack at it? I mean you ARE one of my bigger fans.
I have read everything you have written. Including on the dead subs and other forums. And something isn't right. It's always everyone else's fault. Never yours. I don't believe you. End of.

G

Where were all you tough guys from 2004 to 2012? I sure did meet and take pics with a bunch of ya. Not one finger laid on me. Weird it only happens online. Crazy right?
Why are you turning a statement of how is 6'5 guy could beat you up into the poster saying he was going to beat you up?

Kike tricks.

Nobody threatened you with violence but you had to turn it into a where was all the tough guys question because NoBacon was correct. Billy would fuck you up, baldy.

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Because Jim didn't go to bed the night before until 4, and showed up at 5:58. When was he supposed to eat?

Opie lives a MILE away and has his butler pick him up and chauffer him to the studio by 5am. How is Opie supposed to read USA today, take a shit AND eat all at the same time?

Anthony woke up hungover and the thought of food made him want to puke until about 8am.

I don't see how you don't understand all this.
It's also because they were a bunch of 55 year old adolescent edge lords who thought chewing and eating on mic demonstrated how little they FAWKIN' gave a FAWK

Sure in broadcasting school they might teach you not to chew and slobber on mic but this is the Opie and Anthony show, maaannnnnn