Dovid turning the screws

The Talking Dead

I'm close to death! Hahahaha hooooooly shit!!
Yup. And Anthony got me the job, and I'm Jewish. yada yada. Whatever you guys say is always the truth. Very good. Why ask me about show things when you can project your jealousy about my OTHER jobs.

Why are you acting like Ant got you that job at Rockstar is mixed in with the other stuff? Ant DID get you the job at Rockstar. It's the only reason you were ever considered, Kike. It was pure nepotism. You had no skills that qualified you to work at a major gaming studio.

Your entire existence and relevance is due to a man who was a pedophile - one who you were friends with for years - knowing he was a pedophile.

You're human shit, Dovid.

Happy New Year!!

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
Yup. And Anthony got me the job, and I'm Jewish. yada yada. Whatever you guys say is always the truth. Very good. Why ask me about show things when you can project your jealousy about my OTHER jobs.

Did you happen to forget that I made you look like a bitch multiple times already? Why would you start in..

You really are unhinged lmao. Take a break from the fuckin internet Jew

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
You had no skills that qualified you to work at a major gaming studio.
1F28BD9C-DC3D-45A8-A95C-D9CB7F2A7D25.jpeg

To be fair these qualifications…not everybody can get them. Lets see you do it.

Be a bitter kike who is obsessing about co-workers from years ago while they've all long forgotten about you? On an obscure forum of 100 people who are still talking about a radio show you worked on 15 years ago? This is your life in 2023...almost 2024, Danny.
You obsess over Danny. What makes you better than him? You sound like a jilted lover that sucked his cock and he never called you again.