• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Don't care. Not happening. I'm not going to pay my abuser. That's not going to happen.

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
I do know that Nicole opened a credit card with the department store when they bought their new couch a few years ago. Likely to finance it.
No stlaker, That was you.
After stealing my wife and I's SSN numbers, you applied for credit cards and loans to damage my reputation.
We did not spend $5k on a sofa, the furniture store's credit dept. knows we didn't.

Forum Clout
No stlaker, That was you.
After stealing my wife and I's SSN numbers, you applied for credit cards and loans to damage my reputation.
We did not spend $5k on a sofa, the furniture store's credit dept. knows we didn't.
That sofa is the the perfect size for the room and doesn't block any doorways, stlaker. Sofas are supposed to consume the entire space of every room. This is why your life is already over. Enjoy prison.

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout
After all this Pat will still pretend that it never happened. No wonder his immediate family seems to not be in the picture. Momma Raven raised an exhausting, functioning retard who is incapable of learning. Nice son, stupid.
The guy is a fucking loser. He's been a disappointment to himself his whole life. His brain has logged the maximum number of Ls a man can acknowledge before having a mental breakdown. The only psychological defense he has left is to lie to himself about it and just ignore the fact that his life has burnt out. He's exhausted all his fuel and now, in his 40s, he has to coast through the next 20 or so years until he meets oblivion. There's no more hope for better days. His life is what it is and will be what it is until he dies.

DMbA

💢
Forum Clout
The guy is a fucking loser. He's been a disappointment to himself his whole life. His brain has logged the maximum number of Ls a man can acknowledge before having a mental breakdown. The only psychological defense he has left is to lie to himself about it and just ignore the fact that his life has burnt out. He's exhausted all his fuel and now, in his 40s, he has to coast through the next 20 or so years until he meets oblivion. There's no more hope for better days. His life is what it is and will be what it is until he dies.
I still don't get what his end game is. He has to work for some of that money and he's throwing it away like nothing. If it's all welfare/free money I can at least understand a little bit