• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Don't care. Not happening. I'm not going to pay my abuser. That's not going to happen.

G

There was a lien on the house, so yeah they had no equity but eventually that would have built up over the years. They are obviously getting money from somewhere, to buy his dumb shit and their vacations. So we would have looked into that. There's a limit on assets you can exempt. So I'd have gone through whatever was left over and basically stripped his house clean and sold off his shitty cars. His space guns. Whatever.

I also was planning to domesticate the debt in ny to then get the rights to his angry robot books and auctioned them off. I believe their US office is under penguin random house in NYC.

I would have started calling in his fambly, as well and Nicole , her dumbass mom and anyone else in wisconsin for third party debtor exams to see if they were giving him money or hiding assets.
You were prepared to go full-tit-boogie? Just paying Pat's mortgage could make Lynne liable as third-party debtor?

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
I’ve said it before but that Quasi guy was a hell of a lot nicer to Nicole than I would have been. She could have had a very different experience of this lawsuit.
I wasn't going easy on her, debt collection is a lot more complicated than you guys all seem to think. Most of the issues came from the the out of state component. Just domesticating was a pain in the ass to research, find an attorney etc. The problem is that while Wisconsin is a community property state, the domestication process involved needing an actual stupid physical copy of the Abstract of judgment. SF went a bit easier, but still took about 6 months the first time.

When I domesticated in wisconsin only the people on the Abstract are on the hook. So I then needed to have Nicole added to the Abstract in California, which was a separate complicated process and just getting the Abstract for Pat in retarded santa clara took 18 months and 16k. I was paying for 5or 6 attorneys at any one time while also spending enough hours for a par time job on research. I would have eventually gotten to it but it wasn't because I was "going easy" on anyone.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
My abuser.

His appropriation of rape language always makes me chuckle. Yes, you're a big victim here just like a woman who got raped by a pack of niggers. The equivalent situation would be if a white woman stripped butt naked and walked around the ghetto challenging niggers to try raping her because she was unrapeable and had been defeating rapists for years who tried while the brothers all tell her to just put some clothes on and go home. Sure maybe some of them grab a tit or some ass but nobody does anything serious.

Then you scream about it online and call the titty grab violent rape and when that doesn't work you fuck yourself with a giant dildo and report it as rape to the police.

Say rape again, stupid.

For the record, nobody wants to rape Patrick S Tomlinson. This despite his big juicy tits.

But, to be clear, if he WAS raped it would be the most mild punishment he would deserve.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
I’m almost certain this is why a certain someone loaned them the money to pay you off. Someone smarter than them, like a high street lawyer they found in the phone book in a panic, told them you would probably take it to that logical conclusion and Pat was told to settle and given the money out of fear their personal finances would come under scrutiny.
Well this is the same dude who’s underestimated Quasi at every turn when forced to think for himself. He assumed he would cave when sued. After the info was handed over and they said it was fake they expected Quasi to just go “Yeah you got me man heres the real info i’m hiding”. Rick spent 100k trying to unmask the admin and didn’t even fathom Quasi would pay, what, less than a quarter of that to stay anonymous. Its the same reason Rick tried every stall tactic in the book. I think he genuinely thought after the amortization episode that Quasi would throw his hands up in the air and…just not make any effort to collect?

I mean to be fair to shithead Resto, he informed Pat that if he lost asking for repayment was gonna be the way Quasi went. But for some dumb fuck reason he still didn’t even think of this as a possibility. This is the same dude who was planning to go to jail for the contempt and freaked out at his lawyer when he found out someone paid the debt. So I think your hypothesis is spot on.

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
I wasn't going easy on her, debt collection is a lot more complicated than you guys all seem to think. Most of the issues came from the the out of state component. Just domesticating was a pain in the ass to research, find an attorney etc. The problem is that while Wisconsin is a community property state, the domestication process involved needing an actual stupid physical copy of the Abstract of judgment. SF went a bit easier, but still took about 6 months the first time.

When I domesticated in wisconsin only the people on the Abstract are on the hook. So I then needed to have Nicole added to the Abstract in California, which was a separate complicated process and just getting the Abstract for Pat in retarded santa clara took 18 months and 16k. I was paying for 5or 6 attorneys at any one time while also spending enough hours for a par time job on research. I would have eventually gotten to it but it wasn't because I was "going easy" on anyone.
I think you’re confusing people by calling Niki, Nicole.

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
Forum Clout
There was a lien on the house, so yeah they had no equity but eventually that would have built up over the years. They are obviously getting money from somewhere, to buy his dumb shit and their vacations. So we would have looked into that. There's a limit on assets you can exempt. So I'd have gone through whatever was left over and basically stripped his house clean and sold off his shitty cars. His space guns. Whatever.

I also was planning to domesticate the debt in ny to then get the rights to his angry robot books and auctioned them off. I believe their US office is under penguin random house in NYC.

I would have started calling in his fambly, as well and Nicole , her dumbass mom and anyone else in wisconsin for third party debtor exams to see if they were giving him money or hiding assets.
Wait, there was already a lien on the house? As in they owe someone else money before you?

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
Wait, there was already a lien on the house? As in they owe someone else money before you?

No I phrased that retardedly. I meant the lien I put on it. Although technically I think a mortgage is a lien just a voluntary one.

What I meant was that the llieni put on the house would have eventually paid off to me or else they would have had to foreclose. Eventually they'd have to start paying into principal.

Forum Clout
No I phrased that retardedly. I meant the lien I put on it. Although technically I think a mortgage is a lien just a voluntary one.

What I meant was that the llieni put on the house would have eventually paid off to me or else they would have had to foreclose. Eventually they'd have to start paying into principal.
Nice llieni, stupid

G

Special boy who cries about how Plumf recieves special treatment and shits all over the law…wants special treatment and shits all over the law
For years he thought he'd eventually hit a judge who would say "this man has been harassed! I order the judgement vacated and the creditor imprisoned immediately!" And everyone would clap and cheer.

Many such retards in our society.