• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Does anyone here feel bad for Niki?

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
Yes.

She wanted to divorce, but Pat threatened to kill her if she did, as he did with his ex wife and daughter.

Don't forget Niki asked for a gun as a Christmas present. That's her final option. Kill Pat.

She is willing to appear on camera, playing up the abused wife as a preemptive excuse.

niki gif.gif

"He was coming right for me! Veins and throat bulging. I must have pulled the trigger"

frog pat gif.gif

Remember Nikki ghoulishly filming Pat as he fought with police officers? That could've been her way out. Why couldn't Pat have been black, dammit!

Soon, she will take matters into her own hands.

Forum Clout
Thanks man. I got sober when I went to Spain and was doing well for .myself. As a matter of fact my first post on the sub was the lentil soup post. I just got bored after a while and ended up relapsing and getting into trouble. Got out of prison recently and moved back to NYC with my family. Trying to do the right thing now as I've put them through a lot of anguish. Anyway glad to be back friend. Hope all is well with you.
Your first problem is a fetish for disgusting bug people.

Quality caucasians and certain latinas are where it's at.