• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Does anyone here feel bad for Niki?

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
Nah, she made it pretty clear that she has zero problems with the way Patrick conducts himself online. And it annoyed the fuck outta me how she put on the sad Niki face and dead thousand yard stare as you say like she was at a fucking funeral for the national television appearances but when they were doing the podcasts she was extremely animated. So obvious that-that was a calculated move to try and maximize pity. Also, the whole WHY US? horseshit. She knows why. Because Patrick acts like an asshole on the biggest social media platform there is and says and does things a normal person who cares about their family wouldn't publicly do because there's an element of unpredictability that comes with the internet and broadcasting yourself to the entire world.
ITS NOT ILLEGAL TO RESPOND 1 THOUSAND TIMES EVERY DAY TO NONSENSE JOKES PERPETUATING THE TROLLING. ITS NOT AGAINST THE LAW~!!!!

Honey Badger

My father has no penis
Forum Clout
Okay I have to do some research then. I haven't even heard her voice, just seen her with that dead thousand yard stare that barren middle aged drug addled women all seem to have.
Listen to their appearance on the Pretend Pod. You’ll lose all sympathy for Niki by the end of No. 1

Thread '"Pretend", a true crime podcast, did a triple feature on Pat published earlier this week. Includes interviews with Pat, Nikki and Hildy!'
https://new.onaforums.net/threads/p...es-interviews-with-pat-nikki-and-hildy.40511/

Bonus: nice hygiene, stupid

IMG_5441.jpeg

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
Absolutely not. They're system leeches; her stupid fake "company" has no clients, no real internet presence, and is funded by her mother to funnel money to them. Somehow Fatso and Stupid received $30k of our tax dollars because covid prevented Fat selling insurance over the phone and/or writing a book, and prevented Niki from writing blogs or whatever the fuck PBG is supposed to do.

Pat also dragged her into massive debt and she doesn't even care or blame him for getting into internet slap fights instead of being an adult and walking away. They're both garbage and deserve each other.

Forum Clout
Listen to their appearance on the Pretend Pod. You’ll lose all sympathy for Niki by the end of No. 1

Thread '"Pretend", a true crime podcast, did a triple feature on Pat published earlier this week. Includes interviews with Pat, Nikki and Hildy!'
https://new.onaforums.net/threads/p...es-interviews-with-pat-nikki-and-hildy.40511/

Bonus: nice hygiene, stupid

View attachment 184365
I'll look into it after dinner, thanks for the info. Congrats on the miss'big juicy beefers btw.

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
No. She’s a worthless cunt who has spent her entire life living off her mother and trying to interfere with people’s lives. Even if she left Patrick after the lawsuit she would be worthy of disdain.

After tucking tail and quitting the university of Minnesota after one year she moved to Milwaukee where her mom paid for her accommodation to attend a negro infested commuter school. She was part of various societies and and clubs the likes of which have turned universities to shit. The kinds of clubs that compel administrations to funnel student fees to horrible organizations around the world and oust any professor that might take an interesting, contrarian position.

Then after getting a creative writing degree (lol) she spent most of her working life as an intern or working some low level job for the company her mother was comptroller and later cfo for. All the while being part of every type of authoritarian left wing movement and organization and preaching against “white privilege”.

Then she started an seo business despite her having zero aptitude or knowledge of it and conning her mom’s friends and business associates in to hiring her—no doubt to the detriment of their business.

She’s a pathetic spoiled brat.

N

NIGGER_ANNIHILATOR_1488

I'm new to this place and a few brothermen were kind of enough to send me some links to bring me up to speed over the Rick situation. Niki obviously has a horrid life and suffers from major depression. Sure, she did it to herself for being with Rick in the first place, but he obviously preyed on her vulnerability the way jogger pimps turn out troubled teen runaways at the Port Authority. I give it 5 years tops before she takes a fatal pill overdose. We should start reporting Rick for spousal abuse.
Nope. She is definitely clued in to Patrick's bullshit. She knows he commits crimes against himself and tries to frame his trolls. Does anybody think she doesn't know what her own husband looks like on security cam?

N

NIGGER_ANNIHILATOR_1488

I've hated her ever since that picture of her holding up the "BLACK TRANS LIVES MATTER" sign outside the McDonald's during the height of Covid. I realized then that she's just another brain-broken far leftist loon like pig.
Reminder that she and him joined the "protest" several days after it was over, aka once all the black people were gone

Mimi Beardsley

She’s a real cock softener.
Forum Clout
She is the sum total of terrible life choices that go back before she met Fatrick.

She was the third wheel in a polycule with a disgusting couple who she probably got herpes from. She declared bankruptcy early on in her life. She scammed covid loans with her bullshit SEO company and so on. I am sure people could add much more.

Meeting Pat was, according to him, just supposed to be a one night stand. But they decided to get together because they both knew no one else would have them.

She seems like one of those chicks who just takes on the identity of whoever she’s with. Hence, she has been all in with Fatrick‘s war with the internet. That and she is only partially in her right mind being drugged out on pharmas to keep her from having to deal with the disaster that is her life.

I also wanted to have some sympathy with her early on, but you disavow yourself of that notion once you dig a little deeper.

Midian9876

Forum Clout
No, she has enabled Patrick, shown to be a leach, took out bullshit ppp loans (how does a SEO company get impacted by a pandemic where everyone is doing everything online?). And she virtue signals like a good liberal lapdog.

Honestly, she is just as fucking deplorable as the pig. I truly hate her. I hate to use more hoarse language, but she seems like a real jerk.

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
Forum Clout
Not even a little. I really used to think she was under the spell of an obese conman and just didn't see the situation fully. The media tour changed all that. She's an active partner in his attempts to abuse the legal system to dox people for calling them fat scumbags.