Does anyone have close friends/family being pro-vax?

G

I grew up with my mother being a paranoid schizo, so I'm used to smacking-down her silly ideas. This one is just the same but permeating society, not a huge leap tho'. Some of my buddies disappoint me, but my 'wacky ideas' of freedom mean I don't bother people too much, the only practical clash of ideas is not fucking vaxxed gals, so they can't shed spike protein all ova my dick & balls.
That's a wise choice. Someone at Vice will eventually write an article about how someone unvaccinated having sex with someone vaccinated is rape.

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
neither am I, there's actually an attenuated virus vaccine in development... but obviously it's not supported by governments & big pharma, so despite actual clinical trials it's struggling to get to market.

I hate being labelled 'anti-vax', especially as this isn't even a vaccine by legal or medical definition, altho' online dictionaries changed their definitions about 9 months ago, along with 'herd immunity'
It's already available in other countries, but it's stuck waiting approval in the US among other places where an mRNA is readily available. Very odd considering it doesn't need crazy refrigeration and is a bit more convenient.

Mikekeke

Trouble In Tomlinson Town
My mom is die hard about getting a vax herself. Last week when I was over there for lunch she asked me which vax she should get, I said I don't know and I'm not getting one. Then she got pissy because she wants me to be vaxxed. She's very impulsive, she decides something is important and she'll work herself into a panic over it. She can't even quit cigarettes because she "just CAN'T live without having at least one before bed and one when I wake up!"

She's nice, but it's very disappointing that the doctors cut me out of the stomach of this impulsive hippo, sometimes. Get the fucking vax if you want, just stop with your fucking histrionics.

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
She's nice, but it's very disappointing that the doctors cut me out of the stomach of this impulsive hippo, sometimes. Get the fucking vax if you want, just stop with your fucking histrionics.

0d7fcaf92ff95868ac15d4426e8f08bf.jpg

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
I asked this on the other sub: How are you guys getting around events that have vaxxings as mandatory? Are you creating vaxx cards? If so, how do I do that?

WhereWeAt

They censored Robert Malone, the literal inventor of mRNA vaccine technology, because he doesn't think the vaccine is a good idea to take for anyone who isn't at high risk. But we should listen to a bunch of basic bitch nurses who do TikTok videos at work.
He wrote a paper. That's like saying Isaac Newton invented airplanes.

G

She's scared, guys. And she *works* in a hospital. As you well know, that gives her special insight into the vaccine.
Yeah his use of “medical professionals” is very telling and typical of the Facebook soccer mom arguments.
If you want to know how many actual medical experts, aka doctors, believe enough of the vaccines to take them themselves, it’s 96%.

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.ama-assn.org/press-center/press-releases/ama-survey-shows-over-96-doctors-fully-vaccinated-against-covid-19[/URL]

Personally I don’t care if other people take it or not. I got the J&J one (which doesn’t use mRNA by the way) but I don’t go around arguing with people who don’t want it. I’m just saying that anyone taking the advice of dopey nurses, aestheticians, massage therapist, hospital receptionists, etc. is a retard, like John’s whore sister.

Last edited by a moderator:

RobertMewler

Personally I don’t care if other people take it or not. I got the J&J one (which doesn’t use mRNA by the way) but I don’t go around arguing with people who don’t want it. I’m just saying that anyone taking the advice of dopey nurses, aestheticians, massage therapist, hospital receptionists, etc. is a retard, like John’s whore sister.
Why so hurtful? No more brotherman wars.