Does anyone have close friends/family being pro-vax?

My mother has been subtly(or not) mentioning the vax, with things like 'I hope you're not going to find it difficult to enjoy your life', etc.

In UK they have talked about insisting on double-vax to travel abroad or go to sports event, concerts, etc. & stupidly a negative test doesn't count.

Obviously she could easily be DESTROYED WITH FACTs & LOGIC!!! but it's pointless, she knows where we both stack relatively in IQ (however stupid I am, x100(not actual figures)).

But anyways, how do you guyss deal with close people who are all-in with the vax thing?

chocolatehellhole

I am a genius btw...was on the Dean List
i just had an aunt that was coming to town let me know that she wouldn't feel comfortable being around me since the delta variant is so much deadlier and i am not vaccinated. my schedule freed up and something i was dreading was graciously averted. all these people deleting themselves from my life without me having to lift a finger and i get to enjoy the guiltless freedom of not seeing distant family i couldn't give a shit about. it's turning out to be a positive. :image_9249:

G

Thankfully I have several health professionals in my family and not one of them is taking this sketchy-ass vaccine. Jewtube and MSM and social media prop up (((experts))) who all say getting the vax is a no-brainer, but the reality is about half of health professionals are hesitant to get it. It's not necessarily that they are afraid of the effects, but there's literally no reason to get a barely tested vaccine against a disease that has a 99.999% survival rate, especially when many of us have already gotten the disease and have natural immunity to it. My sis' hospital mandated the vaccine, and she and several of her colleagues immediately walked off and found work elsewhere, causing the hospital to walk back on the mandate.

I went skating with some old friends the other day and this faggot I never really liked asks if I was vaccinated, I said no but it shouldn’t surprise anyone I’m always talking shit, anyway this fruit starts bitching saying “it’s because of people like you I can’t order in n out without a mask!” that’s what it boiled down to for this chink

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Switch on the TV, open any news paper and that's basically my mother's opinion.

When I was a kid she took me to a homeopath. I told her it was the most unscientific bullshit I'd ever heard but she was right and I was wrong. Homeopathy was trendy at the time and it was treating "like with like" and to an unscientific mind that makes sense.

She's basically got the same understanding of vaccines. It's trendy at the moment, so she's into it and everybody is wrong. I'm not even anti-vax, but she carries that judgemental tone that post-menopausal media obsessed females always have. It's very obnoxious and it invites argument even when you just want a peaceful dinner.

My advice to you is to just pretend you're Tony Soprano, put her in a home and enjoy your gabagool.

I'm not even anti-vax,
neither am I, there's actually an attenuated virus vaccine in development... but obviously it's not supported by governments & big pharma, so despite actual clinical trials it's struggling to get to market.

I hate being labelled 'anti-vax', especially as this isn't even a vaccine by legal or medical definition, altho' online dictionaries changed their definitions about 9 months ago, along with 'herd immunity'

G

The other day I found out that my mother told my little nephew that a farmer is going to end up shooting his dog. His family are moving to a smaller town. It's a new house so it might be bordering farm land I guess, but she doesn't even know. Anyway my mother said that they will need to build a good fence because if their dog gets off the property it might go onto a farm and then the farmer would shoot it dead. Even for a little kid he's quite emotionally frail and had been seeing a counselor. She just Livia Soprano'd him.

I haven't paid attention to her opinions in years and I'm not starting now. Anyone else I know wants to tell me their thoughts on it, fine, but I'm not arguing with anyone regardless of which side they're on. If I act like I give a shit about this issue it will infer that I give a shit about every other nonsensical bullshit from their own life they want validated. The city converted a street to pedestrian and a bicycle lane only. People I know lost their shit over a street they've never even driven on.

The other day I found out that my mother told my little nephew that a farmer is going to end up shooting his dog. His family are moving to a smaller town. It's a new house so it might be bordering farm land I guess, but she doesn't even know. Anyway my mother said that they will need to build a good fence because if their dog gets off the property it might go onto a farm and then the farmer would shoot it dead. Even for a little kid he's quite emotionally frail and had been seeing a counselor. She just Livia Soprano'd him.

I haven't paid attention to her opinions in years and I'm not starting now. Anyone else I know wants to tell me their thoughts on it, fine, but I'm not arguing with anyone regardless of which side they're on. If I act like I give a shit about this issue it will infer that I give a shit about every other nonsensical bullshit from their own life they want validated. The city converted a street to pedestrian and a bicycle lane only. People I know lost their shit over a street they've never even driven on.
I grew up with my mother being a paranoid schizo, so I'm used to smacking-down her silly ideas. This one is just the same but permeating society, not a huge leap tho'. Some of my buddies disappoint me, but my 'wacky ideas' of freedom mean I don't bother people too much, the only practical clash of ideas is not fucking vaxxed gals, so they can't shed spike protein all ova my dick & balls.

G

Thankfully I have several health professionals in my family and not one of them is taking this sketchy-ass vaccine. Jewtube and MSM and social media prop up (((experts))) who all say getting the vax is a no-brainer, but the reality is about half of health professionals are hesitant to get it. It's not necessarily that they are afraid of the effects, but there's literally no reason to get a barely tested vaccine against a disease that has a 99.999% survival rate, especially when many of us have already gotten the disease and have natural immunity to it. My sis' hospital mandated the vaccine, and she and several of her colleagues immediately walked off and found work elsewhere, causing the hospital to walk back on the mandate.
lol @ "health professionals"

bedpan cleaners don't count