Does anyone have close friends/family being pro-vax?

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
I'm not anti-vaccine myself. It's how we wiped out polio.

And the idea of mRNA doesn't outright scare me, so yeah, I'm one of those dumbasses who got the shot. I'm going to be 53 in September, I'm around a shit ton of people in close quarters at most times, and my weight has fluctuated for 20 years. Seriously, have you seen pictures of me? I'm up and down like a bipolar woman.

That said, I don't hate on people if they don't get it. Why expend the energy with that? If you don't get it and you live, great. If you don't get it and you die, meh. I take a zen approach to it: what will make your life easier by worrying less? With my age and the people around me, I was willing to risk it. I'm not going to crack the US Billboard Top 100 anyway.

You do you, guys. As long as we're not being pricks about it, who fucking cares? When either side goes overboard pressuring others, it's just like Nana and her black crime statistics: I heard you the first time, I get it, will you just shut the Fuck up?

Easily_Remembered

It's not REALLY Ray Wilson
Hah, he’s not wrong though for once. What’s the point of the card?

and you really couldn’t have printed out an index card yourself?

Considering this one has the appropriate serial number for the vaxx, and actual appointment dates / times, and validated by a doctor, then yeah, he's wrong.

G

They censored Robert Malone, the literal inventor of mRNA vaccine technology, because he doesn't think the vaccine is a good idea to take for anyone who isn't at high risk. But we should listen to a bunch of basic bitch nurses who do TikTok videos at work.
I saw that too... our "frontline heroes" are not just brave but smarter than researchers. It's not just nurses, but even the bitches in reception passing on medical advice of why you need it, stupid fucks.

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Most of my family got covid before the vaccines were released, and they're all fine now. I can tell my mom is anti-vax, but she's busy with everyday life and not one to yap at people about shit. They mostly have the attitude of "get it if you want it, or don't if you don't."

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
Yes but they arent annoying about it or even really talk about it at all. I dont know anyone in real life that is like the lunatics you see on the net

The internet is such an amplifier that really makes things bigger than they are a lot of the times.

Most people I know aren't loud about this at all. Granted, I don't really hang with assholes, but my blokes do have some in their orbit.

The lunatics on both sides exist, but they're the ones who can't filter reality from the internet, is my presumption. Makes for a real mood killer after concerts when all I want is three fingers of Starka and my woman beside me while I unwind, as some load is trying to go on about God knows what a Twitter post said.

They're not people, really.

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
Some relatives are visiting from out of town and they apparently believe that anyone who doesn't get the vaccine should be imprisoned and forced to get it.

How miserable and fearful they must be. It's no way to live life.

The problem is if they find out I'm not vaxxed, they'll up and leave right away for their safety and I'll be blamed and shunned by the family, even though I'm not the extremist.

I'll risk my life and not get the most deadly disease in the world, like I have been for the past 18 months, and I'll be just fine.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
The most vocal anti vax I have seen was when I was in Cali last month. It wasnt right wing trumpers. Its was most black folks that werent getting the shot and they had no problem letting you know about it. California is a very wild place at this time.

TokenX

I'm just this guy you know?
Some relatives are visiting from out of town and they apparently believe that anyone who doesn't get the vaccine should be imprisoned and forced to get it.

How miserable and fearful they must be. It's no way to live life.

The problem is if they find out I'm not vaxxed, they'll up and leave right away for their safety and I'll be blamed and shunned by the family, even though I'm not the extremist.

I'll risk my life and not get the most deadly disease in the world, like I have been for the past 18 months, and I'll be just fine.
Better to tell them now instead of later. They say "don't lie but don't blab the truth." In this case I think we should all just blab. These people are retarded and insane.

Don't tell them with anger or negativity. Just a smile on your face and say you're "not getting the chinky jew sauce."