• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Does anyone else find it odd that Carol left almost immediately after the lolsuit had been quashed???

Also, didn't he seem a little too gay?

• Him leaving so soon after the quash is questionable.

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • It was the perfect time to punch-out.

Votes: 22 45.8%
  • Not gay enough!

Votes: 17 35.4%
  • There has to be a reason that we won't know until we watch the video below...

Votes: 16 33.3%

• Total voters

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I can see Carol coming back someday, we’ve had people come and go so it’s not that far-fetched. There’s always a lull in Pat posting of 2-3 months after something big. Maybe once they have the final nail in the coffin hearing in Jan that could bring some big laffs. That will be the next chapter and when Pat’s case will finally be dead 100k later in the hole. Once it’s official Pat will have to do something and odds are it will be very stupid and fat.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
I can see Carol coming back someday, we’ve had people come and go so it’s not that far-fetched. There’s always a lull in Pat posting of 2-3 months after something big. Maybe once they have the final nail in the coffin hearing in Jan that could bring some big laffs. That will be the next chapter and when Pat’s case will finally be dead 100k later in the hole. Once it’s official Pat will have to do something and odds are it will be very stupid and fat.
I dunno, I wouldn't be surprised if we started bleeding users. Can't keep climbing once you've reached the top.

G

Still here, chaos agents.

mrozC-Uu_400x400.jpg