• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Does anyone else find it odd that Carol left almost immediately after the lolsuit had been quashed???

Also, didn't he seem a little too gay?

• Him leaving so soon after the quash is questionable.

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • It was the perfect time to punch-out.

Votes: 22 45.8%
  • Not gay enough!

Votes: 17 35.4%
  • There has to be a reason that we won't know until we watch the video below...

Votes: 16 33.3%

• Total voters
Forum Clout
I think the reality of "Patrick knows my identity and blocks/unblocks my instagram like a crazed creep" was a bit much for Carol and especially his fiancé. He's a bit too deranged, obsessed with "punishing" his "enemies", and if his rock bottom is a murder/suicide I sure as hell don't want to be the target of his "retaliation".

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
No, the quash was sort of a crescendo and feels like a good stopping point. I'm fairly certain the brotherman is still hanging around, just not speaking.

The problem is there are no more funny places on the internet. It's all over moderated social media bullshit. I go back and reread the Legend of Bloodninja at least once a week to remind me that the internet used to be awesome.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
He like many of us probably didn't want to be doing this for the rest of his life, and probably drew the line and committed to packing it up once the line was crossed (the conclusion of the lawsuit). I'll probably tap out eventually as well, though I'd like to see the bankruptcy proceedings and divorce first.

100%. If there's one thing I've learned by now it's that this is never going to end because Patrick allows it to. He'll keep responding for as long as we're fucking with him because in his histrionic, womanly brain he sees it as "pushing back". Every text he responds to with "No, stlaker. That did not occur" he sees it as a victory and not letting the stalkers win. That being the case, you kind of have to pick when you're going to tap out on all this and the lawsuit ending horribly for piggle nips was as good a time as any.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
If there's one thing I've learned by now it's that this is never going to end because Patrick allows it to. He'll keep responding for as long as we're fucking with him because in his histrionic, womanly brain he sees we it as "pushing back". Every text he responds to with "No, atalker. That did not occur" he sees it as a victory and not letting the stalkers win.
It's hilarious when he tries to push the "...and then they met ME" angle. He thinks his autistic behavior is something people here fear and not 100% Guaranteed loffs. He even bragged about his "tenacity" on Strictly Stalking as if his behavior hasn't consistently made things worse for himself. Fat guy!

Last edited:
G

He like many of us probably didn't want to be doing this for the rest of his life, and probably drew the line and committed to packing it up once the line was crossed (the conclusion of the lawsuit). I'll probably tap out eventually as well, though I'd like to see the bankruptcy proceedings and divorce first.
Bullshit, we're all waiting to piss on his grave before we tap out, you've got the time... maybe 2 years, tops lol.

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
No, the quash was sort of a crescendo and feels like a good stopping point. I'm fairly certain the brotherman is still hanging around, just not speaking.

The problem is there are no more funny places on the internet. It's all over moderated social media bullshit. I go back and reread the Legend of Bloodninja at least once a week to remind me that the internet used to be awesome.
u r only a lvl 2 druid