• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Does anyone else find it odd that Carol left almost immediately after the lolsuit had been quashed???

Also, didn't he seem a little too gay?

• Him leaving so soon after the quash is questionable.

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • It was the perfect time to punch-out.

Votes: 22 45.8%
  • Not gay enough!

Votes: 17 35.4%
  • There has to be a reason that we won't know until we watch the video below...

Votes: 16 33.3%

• Total voters

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
I won't stand you speaking ill of Carol. He was a soldier. The last few months was extremely stressful (and exciting) for him as he prepared to sell his business, his baby, and come out a very rich man.

Pat-posting was tension release and he was at the top of his game here (as in other areas of his life). But the guy needed a much-needed rest and attend to his new life.

Hopefully he'll be back! And gayer than ever.

Edit: Oh my gawd, just watched the clip. Ha ha!!!

G

He like many of us probably didn't want to be doing this for the rest of his life, and probably drew the line and committed to packing it up once the line was crossed (the conclusion of the lawsuit). I'll probably tap out eventually as well, though I'd like to see the bankruptcy proceedings and divorce first.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
He like many of us probably didn't want to be doing this for the rest of his life, and probably drew the line and committed to packing it up once the line was crossed (the conclusion of the lawsuit). I'll probably tap out eventually as well, though I'd like to see the bankruptcy proceedings and divorce first.
I just feel pot committed at this point. I think about this shit lasting years longer, and I can't tap out until he bends the knee. Once he hasn't responded to any of us for months, that will be him finally admitting defeat, and I can die peacefully.

G

I just feel pot committed at this point. I think about this shit lasting years longer, and I can't tap out until he bends the knee. Once he hasn't responded to any of us for months, that will be him finally admitting defeat, and I can die peacefully.
I just want to be around to take the victory lap when he hits rock bottom.

Imagine throwing both your marriage and life away because you're addicted to Tweeting?

G

Edit: oof! Punching out...

Last edited by a moderator:

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
Forum Clout
Saint on ert

Screenshot_20211011-232111_Google.jpg