• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Disney doing damage control on Indiana Jones 5

G

This is real? Too lazy to research so I’ll take your word
It is.

Crispin Glover alluded to Spielberg being a pedophile in one of his wacky art projects. He didn't work for years afterwards. Look up the symbolism in his first film Amblin'. It was a coded calling card to kid fuckers and queers in Hollywood, a "I'm one of you" message dressed up as a short art film. Consider how many of his films (produced as well as directed) have young boys and girls in them, and how often the camera lingers lovingly on them. Look at his filmography. There are very few that don't, especially his earlier movies. Nothing will come out officially during his life time.

Now consider what kind of fucked up shit that turkey necked creep Lucas must be into if Spielberg is the one trying to rein him in in that conversation.

Last edited by a moderator:

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Spielberg also directed that film A.I. about a perfect childlike robot that stays eternally in the body of a 10-year-old or whatever. Basically a pedophile's fantasy for a sex robot. An eternally never aging boy robot slave that looks like a real boy. Rumor was that the original script was way darker and had pedophile themes when Kubrick was in charge but he died before directing.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
I thought Kubrick was against peds?
He was. From what I understand, the original AI was questioning "what kind of people" would want a child who'd forever 12. Then he dies, and Spielberg turned it into a retelling of Pinnochio.

There's a really good story about the death of Heather O'Rourke that I will see if I can find.

Stent

jury doody
Forum Clout
ET is a movie about a pedophile who convinces a young boy they're in love.