• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Disney doing damage control on Indiana Jones 5

G

Uhh actually strong female black women were the reason the USA landed on the moon.

[URL='https://ibb.co/yy96f4N']
web-900x600-hidden-figures.jpg
[/URL]
At least they chose dark skinned actresses to "represent."

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
8 was bad. 9 was like bad fan fiction.

The prequels suck, but their a masterpiece compared to the Disney trilogy.
The prequels are garbage no matter what they are compared to. It is pretty obvious Lucas ripped off Star Wars from Dune. Once Frank Herbert died without finishing Dune it left Lucas with no ending to steal from. So he had to make the rest of the story and lore on his own which were all garbage. Stuff like lightsabers, force, jedi mind trick, desert planets, evil empire, secret parentage, all comes from Dune.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
8 was bad. 9 was like bad fan fiction.

The prequels suck, but their a masterpiece compared to the Disney trilogy.
7 had way too many “wink wink” callbacks. I only saw 9 once so I don’t have a strong conviction but I remember it being okay with only a few terrible moments.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
The prequels are garbage no matter what they are compared to. It is pretty obvious Lucas ripped off Star Wars from Dune. Once Frank Herbert died without finishing Dune it left Lucas with no ending to steal from. So he had to make the rest of the story and lore on his own which were all garbage. Stuff like lightsabers, force, jedi mind trick, desert planets, evil empire, secret parentage, all comes from Dune.
I really like the prequels. Second one is kind of long and drags out but the Jango Fett/Obi Wan fight is sweet and the final battle rules. I was a child when they came out so take my opinion with a grain of salt.