Dilbert Man goes full Tomlinson

I supported Trump and even though I didn't like how he failed to keep his promises, I thought he was much better than Biden would be.

Due to politics being so fucked up, I started seeking out any podcasts that would attempt to explain things in a way that made sense. And I'm ashamed to say I stumbled onto Scott Adams and listened to his podcast a few times.

It didn't take me long to figure out his formula. Basically, it's make some predictions and explain persuasion. When the prediction comes true gloat a little, and when it doesn't ignore it.

But then something will happen and he'll tweet out a *spectacularly* bad take, like this:

He does this so that when you are dumb enough to listen to his podcast the next day, he'll explain it in a way that gives him an out. In this case, it was, "The type of people who run news rooms (libtards) would not consider this type of story to be newsworthy because it doesn't agree with their narrative," in essence.

And that's all this is too -- getting people to say in a retard voice "I WUNDER WHUT SCOTT WILL SAY ON HIS PODCAST"

I saw through that bullshit and never listened to him again. Nice hypnotism, stupid.
what do you think of Tim Pool? and him taking the middle of the road? child? theres a🌳 on my 🏠

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
Why did my phone change Rogan to Rohan?

I thought Tim did an OK job when he confronted the Indian Twitter Cunt on Rogan's podcast about censorship, but honestly most people would have done just as decent a job, and many would have done much better.

Tim Pool is just ordinary. Ask your boss specifically what they like about Tim Pool and report back here. He's one that I hear about, but never see anyone gushing with praise over him.

Imager

People just like hearing someone in the media say the same things they think. It doesn't matter if it's a dip or idiot, it's cathartic when someone with a camera agrees with you. Hence cable news.
And I don't see people ranting about kikes and niggers on cable news, which I suppose is why I don't watch it.

Give yourself a bell, @wbgreen.

medium wyzzz

I wanted to shit on this guy and call him a loser but then I remembered that he made millions off being a cartoonist when he can't even fucking draw. He also has a hot Instagram gold digger for a wife:

View attachment 15644 View attachment 15645

Sperglord or no, if he still puts his saggy old man balls in this broad's face on a regular basis, I have to give him his due.
Ben Garrison can't even pull something like this...
My dick is too hard to hate him now.
Scott Adams rocks.

diabeetus

I wanted to shit on this guy and call him a loser but then I remembered that he made millions off being a cartoonist when he can't even fucking draw. He also has a hot Instagram gold digger for a wife:

View attachment 15644 View attachment 15645

Sperglord or no, if he still puts his saggy old man balls in this broad's face on a regular basis, I have to give him his due.
She left him and it broke his brain.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
I started following this guy 4 years ago, because he was one of the few people that actually predicted Trump, and he's been chasing that high since the election. After he just go so repetitive and not even writing shit, just live streaming a literal fucking white-board daily, I tapped out. But his premise that Trump was a master persuader was bullshit. What I saw, and seemed totally obvious, was that this country was tired of being fucked in the ass and it was super clear since it wasn't just some generic Democrat or Republican, but these fucking narcissistic sociopaths literally put up a Bush and Clinton as the front runners. People were finally fucking so insulted they gave it to the guy who had nothing to do with politics. After he was president that gimmick wore off, and with the pandemic, it's also obvious why he was only a one-termer.
Pandemic? Lol

Imager

c3b233fde68b5b81.jpeg

850e51f7c6d00d0e.jpeg

3054f5c37ff1f189.png

af7a128a38acc2c8.jpg
e9b7ca49504c37c7.jpeg
76fc94597602df79.jpg