Dilbert Man goes full Tomlinson

RobertMewler

He has that rotten hideous Norton physiognomy. Something about it causes women to loathe and disrespect you shamelessly.
And like Norton, even when Scott was younger he was awful:

e8a028dfead104e0e200c46272d140be.png

Comic strips are such a lucrative scam. Once you get one that's even modestly popular, it can run for decades at a time, it's like a lifetime pension. This "Dilbert" asshole may be a giant retarded faggot and all, but he probably spends two or three weeks a year cranking out a few years worth of "Dilberts" and the rest of the time he's just collecting the checks and licensing the living fuck out of it. It's an awesome racket.

G

Dilbert comic author Scott Adams who briefly regained fame in the 2016 MAGAsphere for vaguely, and behind a tactical veil of plausible deniability, sympathizing with Trump using autistic "I'm always right because I use logic and the Art of Persuasion, which you can't comprehend, Child" posts

Apparently he was shilling for the vax and his MAGA fans pushed back causing him to melt down
Ironic, isn’t it? MAGA retards pushing back against someone who shilled for the vaccines that Trump himself can’t stop praising. It is amazing that we live in a world where absolutely everybody can be wrong simultaneously.

Look at the midterms. The Democrats were wrong that it was a disaster for Republicans, Republicans were wrong that it was a major victory, Democrats are wrong for saying that no one Trump supported actually won, because most of them did, and Republicans are wrong for saying that it should not have been humiliating for Trump because all of the major candidates he put most of his time into for the most important races did lose.

Almost like he got all the minor ones and none of the major ones, and the major ones were the races that Republicans probably would have won if he had stayed out of it, or were candidates he picked and/or aligned closely with (Lake, Walker, ETC.).

It’s so funny. All of them, for completely different reasons, are wrong at the same time.

G

I started following this guy 4 years ago, because he was one of the few people that actually predicted Trump, and he's been chasing that high since the election. After he just go so repetitive and not even writing shit, just live streaming a literal fucking white-board daily, I tapped out. But his premise that Trump was a master persuader was bullshit. What I saw, and seemed totally obvious, was that this country was tired of being fucked in the ass and it was super clear since it wasn't just some generic Democrat or Republican, but these fucking narcissistic sociopaths literally put up a Bush and Clinton as the front runners. People were finally fucking so insulted they gave it to the guy who had nothing to do with politics. After he was president that gimmick wore off, and with the pandemic, it's also obvious why he was only a one-termer.
If Trump had actually done half of the shit he said he would, he would’ve been a raging success. As it turned out, he was better than Dems give him credit for.

The problem with Trump is that he can’t control his ego, it interferes constantly and sabotages him, and his followers became cultlike. He can do no wrong in their eyes. Watching them flip-flop depending on what he is saying that day is hilarious. They will justify absolutely anything he says and anything he does, and a percentage of them literally think he’s part of a secret message scheme from a group of Internet superspies giving secret information on secret operations and then every time he misspells a word in a tweet because he’s a dumbass it’s part of a secret message. God do I hate them.

On the flipside, I can’t hate them too much because they were right about a lot of shit.

They are right about the corruption, they are right about the “swamp“ they are right about Democrats and Republicans and their ties to Ukraine, and China, and big money, donations, secret deals and so forth. Fucking shame he didn’t do a fucking damn thing about it in the four years he wasted in the White House. Good job finishing the wall, stupid. Good job alienating anyone who could ever have helped you and then whining about getting stabbed in the back by people whose wives you called ugly and who you said should go to prison.

Watching his supporters constantly thump their chests about promises that he kept is so goddamned annoying. No he fucking didn’t. He won because he said what the country needed to hear on a lot of issues, then he went and squandered that, a large percentage of his base abandoned him but his supporters can’t even fathom the idea that someone would have supported him, and no longer does, without being an evil pedophile member of the super evil Cabal that eats babies alive and put satanic messages into the Simpsons.

They can’t even begin to accept the fact that maybe he lost some of his supporters between 2016 and 2020 by failing to deliver on all of the rhetoric. This country is absolutely ready for someone radical to come in and make giant changes, clean out the system, fire everyone, get rid of the alphabet agencies, get rid of the IRS, get rid of the corrupt judges, and on and on. He didn’t start that, they already wanted it, and he failed to deliver. Why am I rambling this long?

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
If Trump had actually done half of the shit he said he would, he would’ve been a raging success.
Every single thing Trump has announced he will do in his second term are all things he promised and failed to deliver in his first term. And he seems to have completely abandoned his promises of "lock her up" and "build the wall". Can't wait for Trump to get on stage and push for more vaccines and scream about supporting jews and israel and sign more gun control laws.