• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Died today in a bike accident

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20220406-171358.jpg

Oh, was he not wearing a helmet?

Screenshot_20220406-171430.jpg

Lol, nice bike accident. How the fuck stupid do you have to be to get hit by a train.

Nice dead moron hero, stupid.

Stent

ate grilled cheese off the radiator
Forum Clout
Pat immediately makes it about himself and his own Twitter. That's terrific. Surprised he didn't describe him as a fellow steel horse cowboy.

I can't wait for the details of this crash. Did he try to beat a train to a crossing? I can't think of any possible way for him to not be at fault.

G

Pat immediately makes it about himself and his own Twitter. That's terrific. Surprised he didn't describe him as a fellow steel horse cowboy.

I can't wait for the details of this crash. Did he try to beat a train to a crossing? I can't think of any possible way for him to not be at fault.
It’s easy to see how it could happen since everyone walks and bikes around with earbuds in now, like morons