• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Did Keanu Reeves Lose A Bet Or Is He Closet Case Like Hugh Jackman?

Forum Clout
It's possible that at 58, he's ran through as much pussy as he could ever have dreamed of and has found someone who he genuinely likes and enjoys being around.

I'm all for seeing Hollywood as a Jewish run pedo/commie conspiracy operation and all that but this case could be a rare exception. Or maybe she just let's him fuck whoever he wants, I don't know.
Totally plausible. I know many guys married to absolute wildebeests, who I wouldn't fuck with a hot dog tied to a yardstick, but they seem happy and normal enough, so who am I to say? It's easy to say "why isn't he plowing some 26 year old Instagram whore into oblivion?" but maybe he's just into something else. And while he's a weirdo and all, he seems like a pretty decent enough guy.

Jack_Horner

Forum Clout
82eaa6f3736ba868.jpg

Reminds me of the dude who's on the TV show "The Profit." His entire schtick is handing out business advice, and he owns a bunch of "manly" businesses such as Camping World. I'm guessing that he found himself a beard to keep up appearances, but she looks old enough to be his mom.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
lol I have the same fucking problem

Basically as I got older the hairs in my eyebrows just fell out

So it looks like I carefully tweezed half of my eyebrows

In the pic of Keaanu, it definitely looks like he's wearing fake eyebrows on top of his real ones, and they *are* falling off.
My dad's eyebrows completely fell out when he got older too. Mine seem to keep getting longer. I actually have to trim my eyebrows now and I never did. Not all of them, either, I just have a few rogue hairs that will grow crazy long if I don't cut them.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
lol I have the same fucking problem

Basically as I got older the hairs in my eyebrows just fell out

So it looks like I carefully tweezed half of my eyebrows

In the pic of Keaanu, it definitely looks like he's wearing fake eyebrows on top of his real ones, and they *are* falling off.