• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Did Keanu Reeves Lose A Bet Or Is He Closet Case Like Hugh Jackman?

G

The only good thing about knowing I won’t live long is never having to fuck old bitches. If I had this niggas money I would have several 22 year olds living with me for 6 months at a time. They would be paid well and get a leaving bonus granted they brought on another 22 year old to replace herself.

I would not treat them nice. Id occasionally slap them scream and throw stuff at them when I was frustrated. I’d pee on them. Spit in their faces. Tell them to fuck the company that I have over. When one of them cooked I would take a shit on it if it looked really good to keep their confidence low.

All of them would be on brith control and take daily cream pies. Make them fart in each other’s faces. Scream the N Word. None of them will be eligible if they slept with a black man no matter how hot. I’m just rambling now you get the point.
Who says romance is dead

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
The only good thing about knowing I won’t live long is never having to fuck old bitches. If I had this niggas money I would have several 22 year olds living with me for 6 months at a time. They would be paid well and get a leaving bonus granted they brought on another 22 year old to replace herself.

I would not treat them nice. Id occasionally slap them scream and throw stuff at them when I was frustrated. I’d pee on them. Spit in their faces. Tell them to fuck the company that I have over. When one of them cooked I would take a shit on it if it looked really good to keep their confidence low.

All of them would be on brith control and take daily cream pies. Make them fart in each other’s faces. Scream the N Word. None of them will be eligible if they slept with a black man no matter how hot. I’m just rambling now you get the point.
More or less what Charlie Sheen had going for about 5 or 6 years

G

It's possible that at 58, he's ran through as much pussy as he could ever have dreamed of and has found someone who he genuinely likes and enjoys being around.

I'm all for seeing Hollywood as a Jewish run pedo/commie conspiracy operation and all that but this case could be a rare exception. Or maybe she just let's him fuck whoever he wants, I don't know.
Can you honestly picture Keanu Reeves "running through pussy?" Not saying he's gay (and don't give a shit really), but there aren't many famous actors who give off pussy hound energy.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Can you honestly picture Keanu Reeves "running through pussy?" Not saying he's gay (and don't give a shit really), but there aren't many famous actors who give off pussy hound energy.
rock-hudson-portrait-tout.jpg

Au contraire

Brenton Torrent

Forum Clout
Yeah, maybe but I think most guys, given the opportunity, would bang as many girls as they could in his position. Money, fame and good looks has given him access to endless top line pussy for decades.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Yeah, maybe but I think most guys, given the opportunity, would bang as many girls as they could in his position. Money, fame and good looks has given him access to endless top line pussy for decades.
I dunno man. At that level you could run through extremely attractive women but every single one of them is a liability. Are they going to set you up? Sue you? Try to get your money? Stalk you? Etc

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout

It is like you read my mind.

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Forum Clout
It is like you read my mind.
We can trade girls that we need to kill.

For example, Tracey has been giving me guff. Anna’s been giving you some trouble. I send Tracey to you, you send Anna to me. We enjoy them for a little while. But we must never get attached. For we know what they are. WE reconize their lack of respect and inability to do their duty. So we must do ours..

Last edited:

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout

Sounds like a really weird kike impulse.