• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Did Keanu Reeves Lose A Bet Or Is He Closet Case Like Hugh Jackman?

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Shockingly, Reeves is 9 years older than this chick. He is 58 and she is 49. Ouch.

Screenshot_20230417_000405_Chrome.jpg

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Forum Clout
It's cruel that women age so badly. There's the odd Liz Hurley but those are incredibly rare. I am not sure monogamy works in a digital age tbh. I get it when people died at 60 regularly and not even basic photography was invented but now?

Her main issue here is the grey thinning hair. If she did something about that she'd match him more or less. He doesn't look that young anymore.

Brenton Torrent

Forum Clout
It's possible that at 58, he's ran through as much pussy as he could ever have dreamed of and has found someone who he genuinely likes and enjoys being around.

I'm all for seeing Hollywood as a Jewish run pedo/commie conspiracy operation and all that but this case could be a rare exception. Or maybe she just let's him fuck whoever he wants, I don't know.

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Forum Clout
The only good thing about knowing I won’t live long is never having to fuck old bitches. If I had this niggas money I would have several 22 year olds living with me for 6 months at a time. They would be paid well and get a leaving bonus granted they brought on another 22 year old to replace herself.

I would not treat them nice. Id occasionally slap them scream and throw stuff at them when I was frustrated. I’d pee on them. Spit in their faces. Tell them to fuck the company that I have over. When one of them cooked I would take a shit on it if it looked really good to keep their confidence low.

All of them would be on brith control and take daily cream pies. Make them fart in each other’s faces. Scream the N Word. None of them will be eligible if they slept with a black man no matter how hot. I’m just rambling now you get the point.