• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Did 6 million really die? Poll.

6 million?

• Yea

Votes: 9 17.3%
  • nah

Votes: 43 82.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
6,000,000 is a symbolic number in the Kabbalah for: immense. Another number is 72 (which you guys tend to mock for representing the number of hooris awaiting to serve you in paradise)

6,000,000 being printed (religiously) in newspapers, movie scripts etal...should just confirm to you that whoever is responsible for (your) mainstream narrative, is religious.

Do I believe an attempt to wipe out Jews happened in Europe...yes, and it was in the millions (not hundreds of thousands...but millions)
Was it 6,000,000= no. That is a religious number, and your masters have a creed that they adhere to in an almost neurotic manner. (I respect it tbh).
It had to with once six million had died Israel would become a state, it was written some place in that gutter religion