• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Did 6 million really die? Poll.

6 million?

• Yea

Votes: 9 17.3%
  • nah

Votes: 43 82.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ant_It_Fun

Big Time
Forum Clout
I believe it's in the millions, there entire neighborhoods in European towns where Jews lived pre war that never came back

"Well, you're wrong!"

IdXPo8i8_400x400

G

There's a Wikipedia with a list of films that reference the Holocaust. In 2020 during lockdown (Tuesday night, a couple of drinks into the evening...) I watched as many as I could from the era when the war was actually happening. None of them mentioned 6 million, or even 1 million. Nor camps or anything of that nature. That's when I was like wtf...

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Pastor Anderson is so based.
Guy is a jew who has done probably 20 hours of "sermons" on the benefits of Whites race mixing with niggers. One of his proteges is a mongrel spic. The other was Donnie Romero who was reported to have paid male prostitutes to fuck him Feed Nana style. Anderson is a well connected kike surrounded by other mongrel weirdos.

G

Guy is a jew who has done probably 20 hours of "sermons" on the benefits of Whites race mixing with niggers. One of his proteges is a mongrel spic. The other was Donnie Romero who was reported to have paid male prostitutes to fuck him Feed Nana style. Anderson is a well connected kike surrounded by other mongrel weirdos.
Anyone not a Jew?

G

6,000,000 is a symbolic number in the Kabbalah for: immense. Another number is 72 (which you guys tend to mock for representing the number of hooris awaiting to serve you in paradise)

[URL unfurl="true"]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/72_(number)#:~:text=In%20Islam%2C%2072%20is%20the,The%20Lesser%20Key%20of%20Solomon.[/URL]

6,000,000 being printed (religiously) in newspapers, movie scripts etal...should just confirm to you that whoever is responsible for (your) mainstream narrative, is religious.

Do I believe an attempt to wipe out Jews happened in Europe...yes, and it was in the millions (not hundreds of thousands...but millions)
Was it 6,000,000= no. That is a religious number, and your masters have a creed that they adhere to in an almost neurotic manner. (I respect it tbh).

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
I believe it's in the millions, there entire neighborhoods in European towns where Jews lived pre war that never came back
They bolted Germany into Russian territory then the wall came up, Stalin Russia only counted "people" didnt matter race,creed so you couldn't just count jews, when Staling died he was in process of building concentration camps for jews, how he knew who was a jew if they didn't count them in first place don't know , when he died five million jews appeared and mostly went to jizzarel