• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Did 6 million really die? Poll.

6 million?

• Yea

Votes: 9 17.3%
  • nah

Votes: 43 82.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
Forum Clout
I've been looking more into this since the last ... 6 or 7 years.

The more you look into it, the more "lol's" you get.

In 2012, I remember still having the "derrr 6 million" mind state. I remember some one talking about WW2 and the idea of going against the idea of 6 million being worse than the act it's self. I was awoken in 2015 thou

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
Forum Clout
I don't really go that deep with this subject but the fact that they changed the number of people who died in Auschwitz by more than 1 million without changing the total is fishy to me.

There was a comic I saw, of a military member asking Santa if he visited Auschwitz, and Santa reply's "I wanted to, but there were no chimneys" .

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
You're off by several million ya moron

1680457729727.png

Treat Yourself

Forum Clout
Everything around the holocaust is a stretched-truth lie. Delousing became gas chambers. One million became six. Starving to death because supply lines were cut due to the war became planned extermination. Work camps to supply the war became extermination camps (oy vey). If Hitler was actually a tenth as evil as they made him out to be they wouldn't be here kvetching about it.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
I think it's absolutely delusional conspiracism and it just shows how fucking stupid people are that they can't do some simple cross checking of resources. I get it, you want to be cool like your Nick Fuentes and Baked Alaska but it's not some goofy little debate for your silly internet debate class - it is completely and unquestionably documented that 6 million Jews died laughing watching Rich Vos perform at the Banana's in Poughkeepsie.

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
Everything around the holocaust is a stretched-truth lie. Delousing became gas chambers. One million became six. Starving to death because supply lines were cut due to the war became planned extermination. Work camps to supply the war became extermination camps (oy vey). If Hitler was actually a tenth as evil as they made him out to be they wouldn't be here kvetching about it.

One million still sounds impossible. Best I can do is 100,000

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout
International Red Cross gives it around 350,000, and that was due to typhus and starvation caused by supply-lines being bombed by the Allies.
I believe it's in the millions, there entire neighborhoods in European towns where Jews lived pre war that never came back