Di Paolo looks kind of ridiculous now

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
I’ve listened to this clip like 50 times. The worst part is Nana acting like he was an old school football fan when in reality, his football knowledge was limited to getting bullied by Boomer Esiason in high school.
Either of them talking about sports was the worst. Opie would always “talk” NHL and be constantly corrected by actual hockey fans like Nick or Bill.

Last edited:

EllenTorquehorn

looking for a vehicle
View attachment 88425

Good for him for working out I guess, but you're still an old ass man.
billy-gunn-44-300x188.jpg

Phish

Them boys would fly in the mud over my house
Strong safety. He and Patrice had a whole conversation about loving to hurt people
The SSs of my high school football team were more intimidating than the running backs. They were fast as fuck and fucking huge. The RBs were generally just huge and hard to drag down. They didnt have the tree trunk legs like I see in college/pro. Look at this nogs fucking legs. Looks fake.
0d9d4ceb37efb667627aecdf63b4c977.jpeg

bantadant

Fantastic Man
The SSs of my high school football team were more intimidating than the running backs. They were fast as fuck and fucking huge. The RBs were generally just huge and hard to drag down. They didnt have the tree trunk legs like I see in college/pro. Look at this nogs fucking legs. Looks fake.
0d9d4ceb37efb667627aecdf63b4c977.jpeg
Look at ol' MM Schill legs over here