• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Dani's mom says paul photographing her daughter's underclothes was a dear memory until we ruined it

Rudderman

Steering the ship since I was 18
Forum Clout
She's def a little retarded. Poor girl.
Screenshot-20240717-075546-Chrome.jpg
Is that her thousand-year-old mom, or her grandma? If it's the mom, no wonder she came out retarded.

Rick Roblinson

Sausage-Fingered Vulgarian
Forum Clout
I just realized this RAGE filled bitch is 100 years old and the kid was adopted. That explains everything. Any biological parent would have the instinct to say "Hey, Paul. Maybe don't take a picture of my kid naked in the bathtub. What are you even doing in here? GTFO. Hey, Paul. Don't take an upskirt picture of my kid on the swing set and then upload it to your public Flickr album on the world wide web you DUMB FUCK."

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
Funny she doesnt mention the bathtub picture because it's completely indefensible.
Her motherly instincts are terrible. Yeah sure lady, it's my fault that you let Paul upload naked photos of your baby online. It's my fault I now think he might be a danger to kids. If my wife let some creepy lodger photograph my daughter I'd call social services on her myself.
This lady is a total dick. She is exactly the type to say "and I quote" and then make up some bullshit paraphrase on the spot.