• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Dani's mom says paul photographing her daughter's underclothes was a dear memory until we ruined it

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
I wonder if she's talking about Null/KF. The pictures are archived in Paul's lolcow thread, it's not like they're here in an easy to find place, you'd have to do a deep search and read lots of threads to maybe find them if you're lucky.
I didn’t even know he had a thread. I am sure that’s it, they’re probably much crueler over there. Bad people.

Last edited:
Forum Clout
Screenshot-20240717-075052-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20240717-075102-Chrome.jpg
You are legit the best stlaker child on this forum with the shit you dig up online

Enjoy prison

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
Zero mention of the bath tub picture?
Very dishonest, along with where she is placing the blame.

Only one perverted evil man took pictures of your little girl, NAKED, in the bath.
He then uploaded onto the internet for everyone to see.
As a mother, that is her failure.

Its VERY telling that neither Paul or the mother can't just say it was a mistake, It shouldn't have been uploaded to the internet, etc.
Sick people

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
What's also funny is Paul was so gung-ho to falsely DMCA the subreddit but for some reason won't DMCA the picture archive on KF. I know Null has a whole forum for laughing at DMCA claims but he does remove things when the complaints are done correctly I think. Maybe Paul is smart enough to not embarrass himself further.

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
Explain please. Why and how is she giving advice to people like this?

Has she declared herself an authority on what is and isn't KP? Was that kid directly asking her or does she look for stuff like this and koolaid herself in?

Fantastic journalism. Real page turner.
Idk quora is like reddit for people who don't want to be anonymous