Dan Ross admits to trying to watch his grandmother pee when he was 15 on Ron & Fez

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Yo Bonniester, got any more embarrassing as fuck Danny Ross clips back there? I want to laugh at a short, bald, Jewish pedophile this morning.
All I can really think of is if you listen to the Secret Show with Ant then you can get a snapshot of how much of a loser he is. He really has a lot of issues with his mom. Explains why he needed up being pedo. @BenDovid , comment? Also he’s 5 foot 2 lol.

Cptbaldopie

Very disturbing behavior
This is quite common among molestation victims which also explains why he later set out to have a lengthy relationship & torrid affair with a sexual predator known as Anthony Cumia. Victims tend to victimize others in an attempt to deal with the trauma. @BenDovid, comment.
Not to back up David here but name one movie/story/comedy bit that wasn't played up and enhanced to make it more entertaining. When I was 4 or 5 I walked in on my grandma changing and she was dang near stepping on her tits. Is that funny? No but I can embellish abit and make it work.