Dan Ross admits to trying to watch his grandmother pee when he was 15 on Ron & Fez

Oh so you’re claiming that you made it up on the fly? Shut up, you’re not that creative and if you were loying then it’s pretty telling that your pathetic pedo brain would default to that.

I love how blatantly dumb you are. Like, you're legitimately a very slow, stupid person. You can't "get" me on a story I told myself, on the air. It was on the air you monumental retard. I don't give a fuck. I'm the one who told the story you fool.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
I love how blatantly dumb you are. Like, you're legitimately a very slow, stupid person. You can't "get" me on a story I told myself, on the air. It was on the air you monumental retard. I don't give a fuck. I'm the one who told the story you fool.
Calling me stupid won’t distract from the fact that you shared a “humorous” anecdote about watching your grandma pee because you were “curious about girls.” Are you a pervert, liar, hack, or all three? @BenDovid, comment?

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Can someone please give me a synopsis of what’s in that clip? I can’t stand that kikes voice.
1. His grandparents lived in a trailer. (Long legacy of unsuccessful Jews)
2. He was curious about “what girls looked like” so he got down on the floor and tried to peak below the door at his grandma’s snatch but she caught him.
3. See the first two.

Missy's Mangled Handster

BBJ Lover
1. His grandparents lived in a trailer. (Long legacy of unsuccessful Jews)
2. He was curious about “what girls looked like” so he got down on the floor and tried to peak below the door at his grandma’s snatch but she caught him.
3. See the first two.
This would be cute and funny behavior for a 5 year old, but Danny had pubes at this point