• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

DAN MULLEN HAS A DAUGHTER?!?!!?!?

G

She has whatever retardation pat does that doesn't allow them to learn.
It's simply stupidity combined with arrogance. One of my oldest friends isn't the sharpest tool in the box, but he's self-aware and humble so he realised when he was around 15 that he needed to work harder than most. He did and now he's a tax lawyer making six figures tax-free in Dubai. He got out of his own way and is now reaping the rewards. Fat, Jaxx and the rest of these mutts never have and never will.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
Since Jackie won't do it, I will

Here's Dan's devil spawn
stock-photo-happy-child-waving-hand-smiling-isolated-white

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
Given her history with doxxes, I think it's fair to say that if she ever does post anyone's daughter it's almost certainly going to be a random. Reminder she tweeted out pics of @captain_kamala saying that she's quasi, then said she's ACTUALLY a white woman. Schizophrenia.
View attachment 170291
stop it, me and Jackie wont let him get away with this

Prison Enjoyer

Forum Clout
you know what pisses me off, its I have all the ingredients for a lovely pasta salad and this motherfucker butthole eyed freak keeps saying 15 minutes so I dont get to have dinner when I want it

It's obviously not happening. Enjoy your pasta salad.

What happened to that "defamation lawsuit that's on my lawyer's desk" btw? lmao. Even Pat sees through his gayops at this point. Making a habit of not following through with things isn't a way to win you friends or confidence. A five sink man should know this.