• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

DAN MULLEN HAS A DAUGHTER?!?!!?!?

G

"I don't want to do this, but I might anyway."

Listen you fat cunt. You're no better than we are. Sticking "I don't want to do this" before making a threat doesn't boost you into a morally superior position, it just means you realize what you're threatening to do is wrong. Everything about you is fake and contrived. We've seen you speak in front of an audience, we've seen you on podcasts and you're a phony. Your facial expressions betray your lack of conviction in anything you say. You don't believe your own bullshit. You're a self-absorbed autistic narcissist just like Fatrick. And you hate us because we know that about you. You're a hypocrite and a charlatan and deserve to shamed. Fatty.

Release the photos of this child you found. Nobody cares, because here's the thing, sweetie.
1) We already don't like Dan. You can't turn us against him again.
2) Dan is gainfully employed and could theoretically support a child if he had one, and didn't threaten to murder the mother of this child, both of which already make his situation different than Rick's. But you already know that.
3) IT'S NOT HIS KID YOU DUMB BROAD. When was the last time you successfully doxxed someone? Hm? You've yet to provide proof any of the identities you've found belong to anyone here. Prongay, Gibney, Murphy, etc. You SUCK at this.

Last edited by a moderator:

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Did Dan sleep with minors and send them nudes and sexually explicit pictures in exchange for hacking information?

Is Dan currently hiding from massive debts in another country?

Did Dan lose a high profile government job for racist and homophobic posts made while a member of the White supremacist troll group GNAA?

Did Dan doxx the identity and location of a 13 year old girl out of jealousy of the attention she was receiving, leaving her vulnerable to possible sexual predators?

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
"I don't want to do this, but I might anyway."

Listen you fat cunt. You're no better than we are. Sticking "I don't want to do this" before making a threat doesn't boost you into a morally superior position, it just means you realize what you're threatening to do is wrong. Everything about you is fake and contrived. We've seen you speak in front of an audience, we've seen you on podcasts and you're a phony. Your facial expressions betray your lack of conviction in anything you say. You don't believe your own bullshit. You're a self-absorbed autistic narcissist just like Fatrick. And you hate us because we know that about you. You're a hypocrite and a charlatan and deserve to shamed. Fatty.

Release the photos of this child you found. Nobody cares, because here's the thing, sweetie.
1) We already don't like Dan. You can't turn us against him again.
2) Dan is gainfully employed and could theoretically support a child if he had one, and didn't threaten to murder the mother of this child, both of which already make his situation different than Rick's. But you already know that.
3) IT'S NOT HIS KID YOU DUMB BROAD. When was the last time you successfully doxxed someone? Hm? You've yet to provide proof any of the identities you've found belong to anyone here. Prongay, Gibney, Murphy, etc. You SUCK at this.

G

I doubt that Daniel has kids, he never gave that impression in any way. Even if he did, I guarantee he didn't abandon her. At the worst he's got some teenage daughter he had when he was young and doesn't see her often because of a bad relationship with the mother. I doubt it though.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
What the what?! Please elaborate

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Thats not even a good lie. Have you even seen Dan? Nobody would believe his kid would be pageant material.

1702243343158.png

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
I had a feeling she found somebody's kids when she posted her own kids. I think she was baiting us to photoshop them and do some fucked up shit so that she could use that as an excuse to post whoever's kids she found. Gee, Dan has a daughter? Did he get arrested and plead no contest to waiting until the mother gave birth before murdering both her and the newborn?
That fat sack of whatever she is still doesn't understand that we'd just laugh at Dan's ugly Irish mutt as well.

She has whatever retardation pat does that doesn't allow them to learn.

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
Dan has voluntarily shared extensive details
About his life. I don’t believe he could keep this a secret. Unless big Jackie is right and it’s an Annabelle type situation.

Of course Dan being a piece of shit deadbeat dad wouldn’t make Patrick any better for being a piece of shit deadbeat dad. Also dan is hardly an official o and a representative. In fact, other than Patrick I’d say admin dislikes Dan more than almost anyone else involved in this little melodrama

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Dan has voluntarily shared extensive details
About his life. I don’t believe he could keep this a secret. Unless big Jackie is right and it’s an Annabelle type situation.

Of course Dan being a piece of shit deadbeat dad wouldn’t make Patrick any better for being a piece of shit deadbeat dad. Also dan is hardly an official o and a representative. In fact, other than Patrick I’d say admin dislikes Dan more than almost anyone else involved in this little melodrama
I could seriously give a shit if he has a kid but the logistics don’t make sense. Look at him…who is he having a kid with. He had to order a bride from a foreign country.

SpaceEdge

Intern at Sojourner's
Forum Clout
I'm sure most of us have kids, the average trucker here isnt exactly 23 and livin' life. Under 18 and often even 18-20 is what I would consider way too young to talk about in a context like this forum.
Jackie says I'm literally Hitler, yet much like Hitler I have an elevated set of morals than she does. I guess my point here is that Hitler wasn't so bad in a lot of ways.

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
I could seriously give a shit if he has a kid but the logistics don’t make sense. Look at him…who is he having a kid with. He had to order a bride from a foreign country.
Nah man he didn’t order her. Dan’s a good guy all things considered..just not someone to keep his cards close to his chest. He definitely would have blurted it out while half cut during one of those long, meandering pointless discussions with boomia.