• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Dan and Flavia have a five sink dinner.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
I have to shame him here.

Flexing what you spend on social media is Pat shit right there. It's also Cumia-esque, BOTH Joe and Nana would do it (ANYONE CAN!). This is low.

You had a lovely dinner. Don't really care but good for you. It's clearly high end. Still don't care, but that's wonderful you treat your wife to nice things.

"I spent $500!" Fucking Christ Dan, so what? $600 can't buy $500 in your economy over there, I'm sure you're building interest rather than paying it off clean. Clearly you lack Insight (Software).

It's a douche move, fellas. Keep your shit quiet when you're treating someone you love, it comes across 100 times better when it's discovered, not when it's thrown at everyone.

Also, my loo needs some shit scrubbed, how quickly can Flavia get over to Poznan?

G

I have to shame him here.

Flexing what you spend on social media is Pat shit right there. It's also Cumia-esque, BOTH Joe and Nana would do it (ANYONE CAN!). This is low.

You had a lovely dinner. Don't really care but good for you. It's clearly high end. Still don't care, but that's wonderful you treat your wife to nice things.

"I spent $500!" Fucking Christ Dan, so what? $600 can't buy $500 in your economy over there, I'm sure you're building interest rather than paying it off clean. Clearly you lack Insight (Software).

It's a douche move, fellas. Keep your shit quiet when you're treating someone you love, it comes across 100 times better when it's discovered, not when it's thrown at everyone.

Also, my loo needs some shit scrubbed, how quickly can Flavia get over to Poznan?
I love how this was a genuine, objective critique of Dan's post, like no I'll intent. Then the last sentence is telling his wife to clean your shit.

Skatole C9H9N

Forum Clout
Reminder: Dan made an old innocent lady cry

boo hoo.png
so sorry bitch.png

Sputnik

Females arent funny
Forum Clout
I honestly thought I was a baller doing the terrific lady day thing for around $300 but you know Dan shelled out big for her black gentleman Caller and his fried chicken and okra. It’s so after plowing her box he can take a proper negro dump for her to scrub. What an anniversary.