• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Dan and Flavia have a five sink dinner.

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
1694946344933.png

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
I don't flex like that, I'm weirdly cheap but I'd give £300 to a homeless guy who tells me a funny story.

My friends think of me like the lottery; most of the time YOU GET NOTHING! but occasionally the sky's the limit, I bought someone a car on a whim...it was only £1000 so don't get too excited.
Look, when I said 'the sky's the limit' you need to realise that the sky / where space starts is an arbitrary line, for me the carmin line is £1000, that's where the sky ends

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
I don't flex like that, I'm weirdly cheap but I'd give £300 to a homeless guy who tells me a funny story.

My friends think of me like the lottery; most of the time YOU GET NOTHING! but occasionally the sky's the limit, I bought someone a car on a whim...it was only £1000 so don't get too excited.
Look, when I said 'the sky's the limit' you need to realise that the sky / where space starts is an arbitrary line, for me the carmin line is £1000, that's where the sky ends
1694951516380.jpeg

G

Good for Dan if he can spend 500 at the encore. Theres 50 places on the same street that are much better for 1/10th of the price, but anniversaries are about how much money you spend, not the effort or passion you put into something.

If youre looking for a good girl, definitley pick one that values the amount of money you spend, this always ends up well.