Daily Reminder: We ruined the best memory of Joe Cumia's life

"l-let Buck take it now..."
This is why—unless it’s the Stones—bands just have to stop performing at some point.

Blu Oyster Cult was doing stadium tours with huge acts in the 70s and early 80s: Sabbath, Aerosmith, Styx, Journey, Rush. Fast forward 40 years, and they’re beset by a bow-legged idiot trying to shred at an unholy volume in front of a sparse crowd.

Just retire and take up fishing.

Jizz

nWQZei6.gif

DrTorqueCarlisi

Defendant/Debtor
-Too loud
-Singer asks him to turn it down
-Singer stares him down and adjusts his ear monitors after having his ears blown out
-Singer straight up turns his amp down himself
-Tries to play all the leads in a 3 guitar band
-Tries to go front and center stage several times
-Has knocked the guitar completely out of tune by the end
-Dances around like a retard
-Rubs the singer's head like a retard
-Is dressed like a retard
-Is a retard

-Whatever the fuck he thinks he's adding at 2:28

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Most guitarists would be like "wow this is so cool to be on the stage with a legendary band, I'll just stay in the back here and try not to embarrass myself or upstage the real rockers."

Meanwhile Joe is like "let's crank this sonuvabitch to 11 and turn this into a Solo Joe show."

What legendary band is this? Because they sound like they’re at a county fair.

Imagine that you're an aspiring actor, who's been at it for forty-plus years. A few shitty local infomercials are your only credits, and you try to squeeze out a meager living doing awful one-man plays and mime shows at local VFW halls and rest homes. Then you get a chance to do a scene with Woody Allen. He's ancient, he's washed-up, he's a national disgraced laughingstock, but it's still Woody Allen.

Then you start the scene and you begin hamming it up and ad-libbing, much to Woody's annoyance. You're vamping it up and making a giant ass of yourself as you irritate your old hero. Then it's over and Woody stomps away, and you proceed to show everyone the scene like it was a major accomplishment and lifelong dream. Pretty pathetic, right?

Missy's Mangled Handster

BBJ Lover
Face of disgust, makes the throat cut gesture and signals him to get off stage then puts his earphones firmly inside his ears and shakes his head. If you'd have told me he'd top his people's court public embarrassment before seeing this I couldn't have believed it.
The only person he could be signaling to is the sound guy to turn him off in the monitors because he's fucking everyone up.

Professional musician Joe should understand you dial in your amp volume, then the sound engineer sets the PA and monitor levels. When you dial up the amp more, it blows everything up.