Now I'm a balding old cocksleeve
Spit is all I'm made of
I'm not sure that there's anything left to me

Don't let these gigs go on
It's time we had a break from it

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Gregory Pecker

My skin is black and my lips are bold, cities on flame with "rock and roll."

I forgot just how much louder Joe was than everyone else lol. He's playing through the singer's rig and presumably this wasn't the first song of their set. It makes no sense that he would've had his guitar up louder than the lead guitarist. Joe either blindly turned up the amp when he walked by or he was hired to do the sound and turned it up on the board before his Make A Wish shining star moment.

-Too loud
-Singer asks him to turn it down
-Singer stares him down and adjusts his ear monitors after having his ears blown out
-Singer straight up turns his amp down himself
-Tries to play all the leads in a 3 guitar band
-Tries to go front and center stage several times
-Has knocked the guitar completely out of tune by the end
-Dances around like a retard
-Rubs the singer's head like a retard
-Is dressed like a retard
-Is a retard

The guy with the green guitar who gave the throat-cut, get-him-the-fuck-outta-here gesture is Joe's buddy who likely got him that opportunity. There's a bunch of YouTube videos of them playing covers together. Anthony sings on a couple. It's where the "I Am I Said" cover came from. Even his acquaintance was embarrassed by association.

Last edited:
My skin is black and my lips are bold, cities on flame with "rock and roll."

I forgot just how much louder Joe was than everyone else lol. He's playing through the singer's rig and presumably this wasn't the first song of their set. It makes no sense that he would've had his guitar up louder than the lead guitarist. Joe either blindly turned up the amp when he walked by or he was hired to do the sound and turned it up on the board before his Make A Wish shining star moment.

-Too loud
-Singer asks him to turn it down
-Singer stares him down and adjusts his ear monitors after having his ears blown out
-Singer straight up turns his amp down himself
-Tries to play all the leads in a 3 guitar band
-Tries to go front and center stage several times
-Dances around like a retard
-Rubs the singer's head like a retard
-Is dressed like a retard
-Is a retard

The guy with the green guitar who gave the throat-cut, get-him-the-fuck-outta-here gesture is Joe's buddy who likely got him that opportunity. There's a bunch of YouTube videos of them playing covers together. Anthony sings on a couple. It's where the "I Am I Said" cover came from. Even his acquaintance was embarrassed by association.
"l-let Buck take it now..."