Cunts who actually will admit they liked the show back then

stillreal2medammit

Fuck you Steve
I just want muh cool Anth jokes and these god damned millennials won't just do what I tell them! I'm pulling the rig over and gonna show them what's up. AMERICA. Choke on that, commies!

e7929be3d634b0512fec3aeaebf89f7c_400x400.jpeg

You're just another kow alt account, right? Look for your own pedophile hero radio bits. THEY SPOKE INTO CARDBOARD TUBES AND IT WAS SO FUNNY.

Was it?

(that's a Jim reference you probably predicted too)
... what a fucking retarded cop out insult "You must be a kow alt" Also ant is a genuine piece of shit doesn't mean I cant find some of the older bits of the show funny.

Holy fuck some of you stumble over each other just to be part of the "cool kids" its like how 4channers used to cry about how they are "old fags"
Let me guess your gonna use another bit from the show.

G

... what a fucking retarded cop out insult "You must be a kow alt" Also ant is a genuine piece of shit doesn't mean I cant find some of the older bits of the show funny.

Holy fuck some of you stumble over each other just to be part of the "cool kids" its like how 4channers used to cry about how they are "old fags"
Hahahahaha

Stent

they tell me I’m sweet enough

You predicted I'd use a show reference on a forum where we've posted show references every second line for years? You're a real Nostradamus. Your prognostications are out of control.

I predict you answer again with "I knew everything you'd say".

Did you predict this?

:ray_gif:

I think not.

"I actually knew you'd do that because I only said you'd do a show reference as a trap. So predictable. I win again."

G

You predicted I'd use a show reference on a forum where we've posted show references every second line for years? You're a real Nostradamus. Your prognostications are out of control.

Did you predict this?

I think not.

"I actually knew you'd do that because I only said you'd do a show reference as a trap. So predictable. I win again."
What happened to ray? Is he dead?

stillreal2medammit

Fuck you Steve
Not you, Cubes/Pep.
Lol look at your little bitch ass trying to "give respect" to another poster.

Did you predict this?

I think not.

You worked real hard on this response didn't you. You really are a stupid fuck.

Stent

they tell me I’m sweet enough
Lol look at your little bitch ass trying to "give respect" to another poster.

You worked real hard on this response didn't you. You really are a stupid fuck.
"Holy crystal balls, Batman! The Predictor knows our every move before we do! How can we ever defeat him?!"

"Not so fast, my stalwart chum. Every villain has a weakness. He might have the power of seeing the future, but he's also extremely gay."

american-actors-adam-west-as-bruce-wayne-batman-and-burt-ward-as-dick-grayson-robin-in-the-tv.jpg

Batman? Ugh, capeshit. How predictable. I used to call people dorks on myspace for that. You truly are a stupid fuck. I'm going back to finding a cardboard tube to entertain myself. Ha ha, just like the show did!