Cunts who actually will admit they liked the show back then

stillreal2medammit

Fuck you Steve
Opie and Anthony or Better Call Saul?
Never seen Saul... I had to slug my way through Breaking Bad because I am a functionally retarded alcoholic that just "didn't get it" when breaking bad was something everyone was jerking off over. I should give it an honest rewatch then swing into Saul...

This is just a grand way to start a thread where I can eventually use it to find a few bits I have been looking for for years. Just obscure shit that made me laugh my tits off.

G

Never seen Saul... I had to slug my way through Breaking Bad because I am a functionally retarded alcoholic that just "didn't get it" when breaking bad was something everyone was jerking off over. I should give it an honest rewatch then swing into Saul...

This is just a grand way to start a thread where I can eventually use it to find a few bits I have been looking for for years. Just obscure shit that made me laugh my tits off.
I'll give it my best but to be honest witcha I'm an alcoholic too and forget lots of Owen a. My memory can't crank them out myself, but if someone mentions one I can remember it.

stillreal2medammit

Fuck you Steve
I'll give it my best but to be honest witcha I'm an alcoholic too and forget lots of Owen a. My memory can't crank them out myself, but if someone mentions one I can remember it.
Literally I just want to find some weird I think its a short bit where bill burr is on and it definitely has to be a jocktober and they are doing "cardboard tube day" and they talk through cardboard tubes until the joke is over... and anthony keeps doing it... It was fucking hilarious. And yes feed nana and I never found the show funny and jim sucks and danny is gay and all that shit that I gotta say to be "in"

stillreal2medammit

Fuck you Steve
You should also type more like this... because it shows you're over 60... definitely a Cumia ballwasher too.

Owning the libs on their own forum!
I just wanna find old bits... you actually aren't this stupid are you?
Literally I can predict almost all your past present and future posts and they are all just SUBREDDIT and forum memes. You def are a cunt that only talks in just the weird lingo and then goes "look at me boys give me dem ribs"
I hate you. I hate steve hoffstetter.

Stent

they tell me I’m sweet enough
Literally I can predict almost all your past present and future posts and they are all just SUBREDDIT and forum memes. You def are a cunt that only talks in just the weird lingo and then goes "look at me boys give me dem ribs"
I just want muh cool Anth jokes and these god damned millennials won't just do what I tell them! I'm pulling the rig over and gonna show them what's up. AMERICA. Choke on that, commies!

e7929be3d634b0512fec3aeaebf89f7c_400x400.jpeg

You're just another kow alt account, right? Look for your own pedophile hero radio bits. THEY SPOKE INTO CARDBOARD TUBES AND IT WAS SO FUNNY.

Was it?

(that's a Jim reference you probably predicted too)

G

Literally I just want to find some weird I think its a short bit where bill burr is on and it definitely has to be a jocktober and they are doing "cardboard tube day" and they talk through cardboard tubes until the joke is over... and anthony keeps doing it... It was fucking hilarious. And yes feed nana and I never found the show funny and jim sucks and danny is gay and all that shit that I gotta say to be "in"
Since no one wants to help, I did a little digging for you. There's only one Bill Burr Jocktober I can find, I didn't dig through the whole clip but it should be on this one. Good luck.

[URL='https://www.richvos.com/shows']onaarchive.com/jocktober/2011bill_burr[/URL]

Last edited by a moderator:
G

I think in season 1 of better call Saul, Saul uses a cardboard tube to disguise his voice when talking to the kettlemans on the phone

G

Sorry I'm not quite understanding what it is you're asking for?