• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Cuntfucker was right.

ChimpanZ

Fruit Loops, Cheerios, Pops, Trix, Cocoa Pebbles
Forum Clout
Danny you are obscure. Nobody knows about you or cares you were on the radio and sucked off Anthony cumia. Go home.
His home has been under attack for the past week or so

warchief1978

I am the man with no name...
Forum Clout
I’ve been saying this for a while but its becoming clearer to me as time drags on. You don’t need to post every Pat tweet. We are literally milking the cow dry at this point. Wow Pat said his stalkers are going to prison? Never heard that before. He denied a basic fact of his life or appearance? Thats so unlike him. Did you see he tweeted a stereotypical lefty opinion? What about when he acted like a cunt to a random stranger? I’m shocked. And when all else fails just repost some tweets from 2016 we’ve all seen already. How long can we do this for.
There is no law of diminishing returns when it comes to patposting, child.

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Forum Clout
Anyone have the meme CF made of the soyjak pointers pointing to pat & jackie's tweets?
soydan.png

I made that you faggot.