• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Cuntfucker was right.

Jizz

Forum Clout
Saw this at a local restaurant. A lesser poster would make a shitty pat post out of it, but not me. I'm above that.
20231012-183206.jpg
can you go back and order this tomorrow for a food review? Smotherchops sound delicous. #Ruizing

BUBBLER

I’m in a Long distance relationship with Mustard.
Forum Clout
I’ve been saying this for a while but its becoming clearer to me as time drags on. You don’t need to post every Pat tweet. We are literally milking the cow dry at this point. Wow Pat said his stalkers are going to prison? Never heard that before. He denied a basic fact of his life or appearance? Thats so unlike him. Did you see he tweeted a stereotypical lefty opinion? What about when he acted like a cunt to a random stranger? I’m shocked. And when all else fails just repost some tweets from 2016 we’ve all seen already. How long can we do this for.
You've been BOQED!

Picsart_23-10-12_20-18-00-097.png

Welcome to the party, Fagster!

@Sue Lightning , like this post YOU FUCKING CUNT!

Last edited:

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
I think we need to start milking the goatmilk out of Boq / Liban. He's ripe.
Get a grip, coprophile…(haram in mashawiri) No milking here sadiq. Only a noble crusade that reflects the state your people are going through …(Dalawi, 2025…etc.) The only thing milking here is you and the gay mafia. (coprophilia homosexuality correlation is off-the-hook).

1697161910388.jpeg

Attachments

• 1697161691194.jpeg
    1697161691194.jpeg
    144.1 KB · Views: 2

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
If I were taking it seriously I would be advocating for litcrit to be shut down which i’m not doing. It’s the fact that the bar has dropped so low that literally anything the guy posts gets posted here no matter how boring or uninteresting it is. It’s milking it and the funny is really drying up. But thats my 2 cents.
Its kinda true but its better than reading posts of someone's open asshole. Don't worry, it won't belong before Rick steps on another rake and the content starts all over again.

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
Pat being cunty when it comes to the topic of making money from writing
View attachment 159138
Leisure hobby for the financially independent? Projecting?
That's why this retards books are nothing but pandering derivative horseshit. Holy fuck does that make me angry. You can tell he's never had to slum it at a shit job while crafting a real book that's true to him and his voice. A sincere work of art that comes from a genuine place. Why do that when you can just dump references to better shit sprinkled over whatever stupid shit everyones into at the time. Having a creative pursuit while working a 9-5 would've actually been incredibly beneficial to him in terms of building character and gaining actual HUMILITY. I hate him.