• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

cuckold situation

Greggg

Forum Clout
a friend of mine was drinking with me recently. we got pretty wasted, somewhere in the slurring retarded conversation I told a story about jacking off in front of some bitch. he asked why I did that. I told him I like to be watched. he said, as he raised his glass, that he likes to watch. at first I thought he was going to ask me to take my dick out and start whacking. I was drunk enough to do it for the goof. but it went into a different direction, he said he wants to watch a guy fuck his wife. his wife is pretty hot in great shape, one of those gym whores with a perfect ass. he told me if he can convince her to go with it, he would like me to fuck his wife in front of him. I would never bang her without his permission. hes one of my best and oldest friends.

he brought up again this week. im not sure if I should do it. he seems like he really wants to do this. what would you do?